The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.14 The Cooper/kripke Inversion (Jan. 31)

Your Episode Rating  

102 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

OMG, I didn't know it would be the 31st when the new ep came out! I am soooo sad about this! The ONE and ONLY show I keep up with weekly has to play hooky. Lame. >.>

The%20Big%20Bang%20Theory%20-%20Episode%

ok, this breaks my heart! :(

Right :(  What is happening to this adorable thing?

Edited by Lissie

I have a question guys! WHY Kripke speaks in the way he speaks?? Maybe because English is not my language but I am not catching the reason. Once Raj asked if this is the accent of a particular zone of USA and the group gave him a funny face disapproving the idea but they didn´t tell him the real reason...Physical problem maybe?

I have a question guys! WHY Kripke speaks in the way he speaks?? Maybe because English is not my language but I am not catching the reason. Once Raj asked if this is the accent of a particular zone of USA and the group gave him a funny face disapproving the idea but they didn´t tell him the real reason...Physical problem maybe?

Its an exaggerated speech impediment. Its noted mostly in  Elmer Fudd from Looney Tunes.

Kripke has a case of rhotacism where he pronounces the letters "R" and "L" as "W." http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhotacism

I have several friends with Rhotacism, although not as bad as Kripke's of course. I think it's much more noticeable in languages that really pronounce the R's hard. 

I have several friends with Rhotacism, although not as bad as Kripke's of course. I think it's much more noticeable in languages that really pronounce the R's hard. 

He wouldnt make it in Russia :p

Is that pic from the cooper/kripke ep? He does look sad

Yes and yes.  :icon_cry:

Look at this sad face!

Lol he looks like Papaltine in this one.

• Like 2

Also in the pic with amy hugging him he's wearing exactly the same outfit for when kripkie went to his place during the rothman ep, some sort of connection maybe!?

Edited by rachygd

Look at this sad face!

I have a little throw blanket that I just bought at IKEA that looks like this, but in green. The texture looks the same, but Sheldon's might have fringe on it...

Poor sad Sheldon... :(

So, I had a bit of a dilemma this evening.

I have a bassoon student who comes on Monday nights and he has an All-State audition on the 1st. We haven't had much time to work on his audition material this month because I've had rehearsal, so we were trying to squeeze in one more lesson.

Next Monday I have a rehearsal and a concert on Tuesday, and we both have commitments on Wednesday, so Thursday, THE 31ST(!!!!) was looking like our only option...

His lesson is normally from 6 to 7 and at first I thought I could do it, but then I thought it would be cutting it too close. I couldn't in good conscious tell him I couldn't teach him, so fortunately he was able to schedule for 5:30-6:30 and I can chase him out the door well before 7!

Gotta keep my priorities in order!! :D

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

Crying!Sheldon is making me cry!!! :(

i know look at the little baby :(

Oh poor baby. :(  I want to take him in my arms, hug him, and comfort him.. :blush: .

Lol he looks like Palpatine in this one.

:icon_twisted:  I'm thrilled that I'm not the only person to think this! The moment I saw it I immediately thought, *Gasp* "The Emperor!" (Which of course made me hear The Imperial March * in my head.)

* This version, mind you:

• Like 1

pictures posted...

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/photos/1000104/season-6-episode-14/34137

oh my goodness... the one of sheldon in the purple shirt standing in front of the white board... :icon_redface:

OMG!! That look in his eyes, and those lips, makes me wanna kiss him, and lately  I found his neck very sexy. He is so ... wow :icon_redface::wub: on that picture.   Bazinga Fan, and Krys God bless you for that picture.

Edited by silverangelD