The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.14 The Cooper/kripke Inversion (Jan. 31)

Your Episode Rating  

102 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

This reminds me of the good ole days:

The%20Big%20Bang%20Theory%20-%20Episode%

It seems like it has been forever since I have seen Penny in her spot eating with the guys.

Thanks for posting the pic in the thread.  He seriously looks like he is about to kiss something...  :)

To me he just looks very unhappy, sulking almost.

I must be the only one in these pages who doesn't find Jim to be sexually attractive.  I absolutely adore him and think he's very cute but in a little boy kind of way.  When he smiles I just have to smile right back, just like with my 3 year old nephew.

• Like 1

I must be the only one in these pages who doesn't find Jim to be sexually attractive.  I absolutely adore him and think he's very cute but in a little boy kind of way.  When he smiles I just have to smile right back, just like with my 3 year old nephew.

Oh don't worry, I'm the same. I can certainly see the appeal, but I feel really weird when everyone starts talking about the things they want to do to him xD! Maybe it's because I have a really adorable cousin who basically looks like a 10-year old version of him. At least now I can tell him that there will be plenty of girls chasing after him when he grows up!

I also think he's cute and adorable in a little-boy way, but I think he's also a bit kissable--at least by Amy. :p

Mostly I just want to rub his little roundy head...

I find him very sexy, this season especially.  But, I'll save it for it for the shamy and photo threads, and not bore everyone here. :icon_redface:

I have no complaint at all about whoever wants to talk about how sexy they think he is.  I just don't see him that way.  I love it when he gets that little kid smile, like when he said, "Giant Jenga, I win!!"  He's cute as a button and I just want to pinch his cheeks.  I think he's also kissable by Amy.  Dying for that to happen.

I've actually never been one to be attracted to celebrities that way.  It was only after I got to know a guy that I thought of him that way.  It's corny but I only have eyes for my husband.

• Like 1

Since this episode is the start of sweeps, I have this inkling that the ratings will get EVEN better with these 3 episodes that we've already read about.  Can not wait for Thurs!

I love love love one of Amy hugging sad pouty Sheldon so super cute!!!...if she says "there, there" to him  I just know i will jump off my couch and SQUEE!!!!

I love love love one of Amy hugging sad pouty Sheldon so super cute!!!...if she says "there, there" to him  I just know i will jump off my couch and SQUEE!!!!

Lexi, I won't spoil it for you but I think you'll be happy with this episode.

• Like 1

It's actually an odd feeling I have for Jim. I can identify completely with what you say here, but I also find him attractive; I can't even define in what way, because it's like nothing I've felt for anyone else either on-screen or in real life. Normally you either find a person attractive or childishly sweet, right? How can it be both? I don't know, all I can say is that seeing him and his twinkling eyes and smile (and feeling his niceness as a human being) makes me happy.

Thanks for the better pics. The one with Sheldon sitting at his desk with Kripke is new, I think. Aww, everything on his whiteboard is crossed and messed up. :(

It's actually an odd feeling I have for Jim. I can identify completely with what you say here, but I also find him attractive; I can't even define in what way, because it's like nothing I've felt for anyone else either on-screen or in real life. Normally you either find a person attractive or childishly sweet, right? How can it be both? I don't know, all I can say is that seeing him and his twinkling eyes and smile (and feeling his niceness as a human being) makes me happy.

Thanks for the better pics. The one with Sheldon sitting at his desk with Kripke is new, I think. Aww, everything on his whiteboard is crossed and messed up. :(

I think I know what you mean, I've been attracted to people in the past that have this hot yet adorable kind of appeal. I just loved the idea of just snuggling up with them when they're sad along with those...other feelings....  I agree it is very difficult to describe, but I can see that appeal in Jim, he's such a sweetie :)