The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.14 The Cooper/kripke Inversion (Jan. 31)

Your Episode Rating  

102 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I also love how she says very quickly "Sheldon I know this must have been hard for you..." and she is trying really hard to keep calm, cool and collected. lol. 

• Like 3

I can just imagine the director telling Kaley, "Just smack Johnny as hard as you can.  Don't hold back."

• Like 1

I wonder if they used the music from 2001 because Penny in that last scene resembles the apes banging the bones. 

yes guys you can use my gif all you want (just dont reupload on tumblr or anything) . does anyone want one with text on? i think it looks better without but i might make ones with text on too. 

I have to go pick up my computer from the shop this evening.  Maybe I'll just skip TBBT tonight...

BAZINGA!!!

Ohhhh, I was about to disown you there.  HA! :p

What do you think the ratings will be tonight???

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

LOL it's like NYE for this episode. I'm kind of tempted to stay up, but I'm not sure what time the ep will be available for download.

LOL it's like NYE for this episode. I'm kind of tempted to stay up, but I'm not sure what time the ep will be available for download.

I sent ya a PM. :)

Seeya after the airing...:)

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

I was wondering why they spent $1,000 on two action figures. Howard has a rapid prototyper in his lab, and if they replace the expendibles they could probably use it. Also there are some 3-d printers that sell for less then a  $1,000.

Huuummm, Ok, so, yeah.  I can see why Penny did that!  Wow!  And OOMMMGGG!  That lie was pretty flipping good!  What will Kripke do with that now?  :D Those action figures were pretty cool! :)

The tag..#dead

Not a bad episode, the whole action figure story was hilarious and i lost it when howard pulled out his first one and the nose was huge!  The rest was kinda okay for me, the whole sad Sheldon thing was eh, more annoying than funny in my minds eye and I didn't really feel like Penny's reaction to Sheldon's possibility was totally necessary. Don't get me wrong it was a great piece of acting by Kaley and sure it is a big deal the steps Sheldon is taking but I felt like that was a little over the top.

How long till the Shenny's start saying she was so excited because she wants to be the one with sheldon...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've got my Sheldon/Shamy fix to last me for a while now... can't put into words how much I loved this!!  Will be watching this episode again over and over and over!

Everything was perfect.  So funny... and Jim Parsons... what can I say?  If he doesn't get an award for this season, I will be shocked.

Shelly is growing up!  I loved, loved the conversation he had with Penny and Leonard.  It was just perfect!