6.14 The Cooper/kripke Inversion (Jan. 31)

Tripper

Your Episode Rating  

102 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I have to go pick up my computer from the shop this evening.  Maybe I'll just skip TBBT tonight...

BAZINGA!!!

Ohhhh, I was about to disown you there.  HA! :p

What do you think the ratings will be tonight???

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Not a bad episode, the whole action figure story was hilarious and i lost it when howard pulled out his first one and the nose was huge!  The rest was kinda okay for me, the whole sad Sheldon thing was eh, more annoying than funny in my minds eye and I didn't really feel like Penny's reaction to Sheldon's possibility was totally necessary. Don't get me wrong it was a great piece of acting by Kaley and sure it is a big deal the steps Sheldon is taking but I felt like that was a little over the top.

How long till the Shenny's start saying she was so excited because she wants to be the one with sheldon...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've got my Sheldon/Shamy fix to last me for a while now... can't put into words how much I loved this!!  Will be watching this episode again over and over and over!

Everything was perfect.  So funny... and Jim Parsons... what can I say?  If he doesn't get an award for this season, I will be shocked.

Shelly is growing up!  I loved, loved the conversation he had with Penny and Leonard.  It was just perfect!