The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.14 The Cooper/kripke Inversion (Jan. 31)

Your Episode Rating  

102 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

Krys, was it as good as you expected? Did it live up to the hype? Course, you were spoiled rotten... ;)

Ugh, us west coasters still have 2.5 hours to go!!! Can't take it!

I really liked the whole episode. Howard getting cut off by Bernadette is funny and Sheldon lying about sex was funny. I thought Penny getting really excited was great too. Good episode. Season 6 has really been great so far.

• Like 1

GRADE: B

This was a great episode tonight; I found this episode quite funny with Raj and Howard’s dolls not looking like them at all. Howard spending $5,000 on 3D Printer to make better action figures, which made Bernadette mad at him, and not being on their joint account at all. Sheldon and Kripke at their rivalry again, Amy hugging Sheldon when he was sad, and Sheldon mentioning that he could possibly have sex with Amy one of these days.

Really?  Wow, this could be the beginning of the end.  If you remove the Sheldon story line it was a pretty good episode, but this one made me realize that I'm not a fan of Shamy getting intimate.  Im a big fan of the old, socially ackward, somewhat robotic Sheldon.  Yes, its progress for the show and the character but not what I want to see.  Im normally a big fan of Leonard but he seemed a bit more whiny than usual. But the Howard / Raj and Howard / Bernadette scenes were pretty great.

Sheldon looked like the Emperor. Also  Froot loops refrience. Also the Howard figure looked more like the Penguin than Toucan Sam

Edited by eirwinrommel

Okay, for me it wasn't as wonderful as I'd hoped.

Some of the Kripke-Cooper conversations were a bit too middle-school-locker-room (or, Two 1/2 Men) for my taste.  And Pokemon cards?  How out of touch are the writers on *that?

I'm interested to see where the Shamy goes from here.  Unlike some of you, I do want to see Sheldon develop a testosterone level, and go from "friends to more than friends to whatever this is" to paraphrase Leonard.

As usual Raj has little to do. 

Kaley's makeup was kind of odd.  Pale, or something?  I loved her reaction to Sheldon, when she was beating on Leonard.

I'll have to rewatch.

I think Peoples choice was the day after the taping of this episode. I'm guessing she got a tan (spray tan) for hosting the show. I'm guessing that's why Kaley looked kind of odd.

I liked the episode. The slow progression of Sheldon. The only negative is the stereotypical stupid immature husband that is in most sitcoms, but it was in character for Howard. I loved the Hugging scene between Sheldon and Amy

Maybe a dumb question but are 3d printers real?  I aint no scientist. *shrugs*

Yes they are used in Rapid prototyping or tooling models. They have been around for quite awhile. 

Yes. The 'rapid prototyper' Leslie got Howard (season 2 episode 16) was a 3-d printer. You can buy some models for less than a $1,000.

Edited by eirwinrommel

Yes they are used in Rapid prototyping or tooling models. They have been around for quite awhile. 

The Aviation industry has been using things like them since the mid 90's

The de-construction of Spock Cooper.  Kuddos for the writers in growing the character into Dr. Sheldon Cooper.  The comedy is not diminished by his personal growth, it depends the connection with the viewer.  Thank you writers for taking the risks needed to engage the viewers and growing the complexity of the characters.

• Like 3

Swwet!  I want one! :D

That'd be nice. Think of all the times you've had to replace something just because one plastic part broke and it was easier to throw it away than repair it. I saw an article about someone who's making a personel recycler to turn plastic bottles and jugs into the plastic wire used in 3-d some printers. you could recycle your pop bottles and milk jugs into your own 3-d printer.

Edited by eirwinrommel