6.14 The Cooper/kripke Inversion (Jan. 31)

Tripper

Your Episode Rating  

102 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

When I'm a movie star I'm buying one. :D

Woman, did you not read what I wrote to you earlier? Everyone here at the forum can pitch in for a 3D printer that we ALL share and then we can make as many dolls and body parts as we want! LMAO!

*EDITED it take the "e" off pitch. LOL

Edited by MJistheBOMB
  • Like 1

Woman, did you not read what I wrote to you earlier? Everyone here at the forum can pitche in for a 3D printer that we ALL share and then we can make as many dolls and body parts as we want! LMAO!

I wrote that before our conversation...chickie.  :)  LMAO.  

Anyway here I love this video!

There is NO question that our lil Shelly has grown up over the last two years.  We saw MAJOR growth after tonight's episode.  He seemed so human in some of these scenes.  I really hope they turn this in for Emmy consideration for Jim.  He really tore it up in this epi!  But back to Sheldon he has made leaps and bounds tonight with his integrity in question.  Weirdly though when he was in scenes with Barry Kripke he seemed to be more powerful than Barry.  Before he would seem weak and small but I felt tonight he overtowered (not only physically) but in general, Kripke.  He showed no weaknesses in front of him when he really did feel down.  He opened up to Amy, was truthful with Leonard and Penny on being physical with her.  He must be having those loving feelings overpower him now.  He really seems to be able to trust Penny and Leonard talking about something 'so personal'.  I was impressed on many levels tonight.  :)

• Like 5

I agree that Sheldon has grown significantly in the last couple of years but in this episode you also have to give Penny a lot of credit. Leonard certainly wasn't go to ask if he was going to sleep with Amy. Not only did Penny ask the question she wanted to know, the audience wanted to know, but what Amy would of wanted to know. If the question wasn't asked Sheldon would not have admitted his true feelings.

• Like 2

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had same reaction Penny did when I heard Sheldon say "Its a possiblity"  Those words will forever go down in SHAMY history right up there with Howard's "Good God, what have we done!"  and Sheldon asking Amy to be his "no longer not be my girlfriend."  and the HUG was brillant!!  I've been saying all along that Sheldon and Amy were meant to be and this is writers finally acknowledging that yes indeed they are on that path towards the MOTHERSHIP!!  I love how it all started with him buying her beverage, to handholding and cuddling to now hugging. so I really really hope that by end of season we get that kiss from Sheldon to Amy that i've been dying to see.  I'm not ready for sex yet lets drag it out as long as possible because its so much FUN watching and anticipating!!  I want wait so long it hurts!!  it kind of already does, but I love it!  Sheldon growing up little by little become a man and him seeing a future with Amy is just brillant!  Though it makes sense considering his relationship agreement specifically stated that they are boyfriend and girlfriend here and after!  He's always plan to be with her for ever after and it was so romantic and even Amy got that it was and it wasn't just him being controlling.  He really does care about her and wants her now to point of considering a physical relationship!  Oh I could just SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!  lol I'm such a Penny. 

I loved this whole episode!!!  MAN I hope the ratings are high!   Loved seeing Kripke back his voice is so annoying, but somehow I like it.   I love that Leonard and Penny were acting like Sheldon's parents again and its like he's their teenage son who've finally hitting puberty and they were checking in on him to see where his relationship is with his girlfriend.  I love that Amy didn't try to make any sexual comments at all to Sheldon she just offered him a consoling hug just like she wanted to cuddle with him when she was feeling down about herself.  I love the awkward tenderness of their relationship its some how so much sweeter than Howard/Bernadette or Lenny to me its just PERFECT!!  

I wonder if we'll get to see Penny telling Amy and Bernadette what Sheldon told her about sex being a possiblity in future.  Though that info would probably drive Amy into super horny overdrive LOL!!  

Kripke seriously is a pervert he's like the way Howard use to be in the beginning, but worst so many personal questions I mean boy if anyone needs a girlfriend its him cause his questions were way more personal than what Penny asked.   But, I love Sheldon's lies about his fake coitus with Amy it was so cute and reminds me of fics I've written where Sheldon and Amy wear bathingsuits to shower together or just recent chapter I wrote last week where SHeldon and Howard fake being sick to get Amy and Bernadette off their backs. only in this Real episode Sheldon fakes being sick to keep from going to work but in both Leonard stands up to SHeldon so that made me so happy to see something similar to what I've written just for silly fun actually end up on show.  LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :D   So glad hiatus is over WELCOME BACK BBT!

Edited by Superlovelexi

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I had same reaction Penny did when I heard Sheldon say "Its a possiblity"  Those words will forever go down in SHAMY history right up there with Howard's "Good God, what have we done!"  and Sheldon asking Amy to be his "no longer not be my girlfriend."  and the HUG was brillant!!  I've been saying all along that Sheldon and Amy were meant to be and this is writers finally acknowledging that yes indeed they are on that path towards the MOTHERSHIP!!  I love how it all started with him buying her beverage, to handholding and cuddling to now hugging. so I really really hope that by end of season we get that kiss from Sheldon to Amy that i've been dying to see.  I'm not ready for sex yet lets drag it out as long as possible because its so much FUN watching and anticipating!!  I want wait so long it hurts!!  it kind of already does, but I love it!  Sheldon growing up little by little become a man and him seeing a future with Amy is just brillant!  Though it makes sense considering his relationship agreement specifically stated that they are boyfriend and girlfriend here and after!  He's always plan to be with her for ever after and it was so romantic and even Amy got that it was and it wasn't just him being controlling.  He really does care about her and wants her now to point of considering a physical relationship!  Oh I could just SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!  lol I'm such a Penny. 

I loved this whole episode!!!  MAN I hope the ratings are high!   Loved seeing Kripke back his voice is so annoying, but somehow I like it.   I love that Leonard and Penny were acting like Sheldon's parents again and its like he's their teenage son who've finally hitting puberty and they were checking in on him to see where his relationship is with his girlfriend.  I love that Amy didn't try to make any sexual comments at all to Sheldon she just offered him a consoling hug just like she wanted to cuddle with him when she was feeling down about herself.  I love the awkward tenderness of their relationship its some how so much sweeter than Howard/Bernadette or Lenny to me its just PERFECT!!  

I wonder if we'll get to see Penny telling Amy and Bernadette what Sheldon told her about sex being a possiblity in future.  Though that info would probably drive Amy into super horny overdrive LOL!!  

Kripke seriously is a pervert he's like the way Howard use to be in the beginning, but worst so many personal questions I mean boy if anyone needs a girlfriend its him cause his questions were way more personal than what Penny asked.   But, I love Sheldon's lies about his fake coitus with Amy it was so cute and reminds me of fics I've written where Sheldon and Amy wear bathingsuits to shower together or just recent chapter I wrote last week where SHeldon and Howard fake being sick to get Amy and Bernadette off their backs. only in this Real episode Sheldon fakes being sick to keep from going to work but in both Leonard stands up to SHeldon so that made me so happy to see something similar to what I've written just for silly fun actually end up on show.  LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! :D   So glad hiatus is over WELCOME BACK BBT!

Lexi, I specifically checked in to see your reaction.  From your comments you're obviously a huge Shamy fan, so I wondered if you'd be as excited as I predicted.  I read the taping report 3 weeks ago and was very anxious to see this one.

Ok two other things I noticed, when Sheldon says "I'm fine" it may only of been two words but it conveyed just how he really was feeling from the way he said it and his facial expression and the boa constrictor why did you stop line was said pretty much in the same tone as the I'm in hell, dont stop line

Yes Sheldon #winning!  I noticed something (after watching the scene ten times) its interesting how they are eating and then when Penny wants to elaborate on her questions she puts her plate on the table to carry on.  Later when Sheldon is getting serious he puts down his plate on the table too.  Cant talk with your plates?  I mean Leonard had his the entire time, even when Penny was hitting him.  Hmmm.

Its a small thing but odd. *shrugs*

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

First viewing of this ep:

tumblr_meykhfo9fM1r3eap1.gif

Loved it, it went by faaaaar to quickly. The hug was WAY better than I expected, Kripke is creepingly awesome as always, Penny is a rockstar, I LOVED Raj in this one with the action figures, I loved the Star Wars references (I made a joke about him looking like Palpatine when the photos came out and what do you know, lol!) and then I don't think I need to say anything about Sheldon, because "isn't it obvious?". 

I'm retreating to the Shamy thread to squeal. Will be back with more thoughts after 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th... nth viewing. lol. :p

First viewing of this ep:

tumblr_meykhfo9fM1r3eap1.gif

Loved it, it went by faaaaar to quickly. The hug was WAY better than I expected, Kripke is creepingly awesome as always, Penny is a rockstar, I LOVED Raj in this one with the action figures, I loved the Star Wars references (I made a joke about him looking like Palpatine when the photos came out and what do you know, lol!) and then I don't think I need to say anything about Sheldon, because "isn't it obvious?". 

I'm retreating to the Shamy thread to squeal. Will be back with more thoughts after 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th... nth viewing. lol. :p

You crack me up!  Amen! :p

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention, my favorite two words of the episode (after "It's a possibility", of course).

MALIBU KOOTHRAPPALI.

LMAO!

eta: Wingewrie! haha Kripke kills me. 

eta2: On a serious note, it's episodes like this that remind me why I love this show and why it makes me feel so much better when I'm feeling down. I so relate to loving your science and getting stuck on something and the despair and shame when you feel like you're totally useless and everyone else is smarter than you because they saw something you didn't see. Kind of going through that right now, so this hits close to home in a way. Yet just seeing whiteboards and science on screen just makes me want to run to my office. (But I might delay that now just to watch this again for the 4th time, lol).

Edited by spook