The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anomaly

Everybody Loves, But I Can't Stand...

The title says it all. We'll do it like this...

Post A: Says everybody loves, but I can't stand (X). How about you?

Post B: Says if they are a lover or hater of the above post, then posts their own everybody loves statement.

Lather, rinse, repeat. I'll start...

Everybody loves, but I can't stand ZOMBIES. I just don't get it. How about you?

Zombies ARE overrated so I guess that would be in the hate column

(with SOME exceptions)

EL,BICT, Movies that have part 2, part 3, etc. (except BACK TO THE FUTURE movies).

Many times, parts 2, 3, etc are only made to cash in on the original. For the most part, I'm with you. My exceptions are Star Wars, Harry Poter and a couple others.

EL, BICS Justin Beiber.

LOL... Same here. In fact whenever a promo for the show comes on, I clearly state No, everybody DOES NOT love Raymond.

EL, BICS American Idol.

Everybody loves (?) but I cannot stand FRIENDS.

I'm not too struck on Friends either. That and Phoebe's Smelly Cat rendition...

EL, BICS Do it your self Popcorn that promises to taste like theater popcorn. What is so great about THAT slimy mess? Give me the taste of real butter!!

EL, BICS the empty lot near us, that the Flatlanders think is their own ski slope

Well this week I can't complain. Buried in the ice I found a still WORKING IPOD (the little rectangle thing with songs on it)

Edited by walnutcowboy

EL, BICS Subway (I'm on a food thing)... Maybe it's 'cause I'm from New York and am accustomed to real submarine sandwiches, but to me, Subway sandwiches are only slightly better than the pre-packaged subs we find in gas stations around here.

EL, BICS to eat pop corn in the movie theather. And I hate the sound others make eating this around me!!!!!! All the films have a silly background of CRUNCH-CRUNCH-CRUNCH :icon_rolleyes:

EL, BICS to eat pop corn in the movie theather. And I hate the sound others make eating this around me!!!!!! All the films have a silly background of CRUNCH-CRUNCH-CRUNCH :icon_rolleyes:

Tell me about it..! *rustle-crunch-crunch! Crunch-crunch-CRUNCH(!)* *sounds of coke being sucked up through a straw, prolonged...! Rustle-crunch-crunch-CRUNCH!*

Makes you wanna go: "Shut the .... up!"

I hate slow drivers anywhere. Then again, I tend to drive really fast (not so much anymore though). My first speeding ticket was for doing 142 mph in a 40 mph zone. That was in the early 80's.

EL, BICS light beer. If you're gonna drink a beer, drink a real f**kin' beer.

I don't drink any kind of beer but I'm ALMOST tempted to try the NEW Apple (Flavored) beer.

How 'bout you? 

Edited by walnutcowboy

Not much of a beer drinker myself. On the rare occasion when I do drink beer, it'll be something dark or unique.

EL, BICS Twilight. i don't think that even needs an explanation.

Funny, but I started out hating Harry Potter. My Wife bought the DVD of the first film (Sorcerer's Stone) and I became addicted. The overall story arc is complex & twisted, and the characters are brilliant. The series was one of the first that I upgraded to Blu-ray.

EL, BICS FPS video games.

• Like 1

Not so much, I'm an ol' Timer Arcade Player.

But I guess Pin Ball is a kinda sorta FPS!?!

EL BICS snow days in the mountains.

It brings all the Punks out.