Everybody Loves, But I Can't Stand...

Anomaly

The title says it all. We'll do it like this...

Post A: Says everybody loves, but I can't stand (X). How about you?

Post B: Says if they are a lover or hater of the above post, then posts their own everybody loves statement.

Lather, rinse, repeat. I'll start...

Everybody loves, but I can't stand ZOMBIES. I just don't get it. How about you?

• 1 month later...

EL, BICS the empty lot near us, that the Flatlanders think is their own ski slope

Well this week I can't complain. Buried in the ice I found a still WORKING IPOD (the little rectangle thing with songs on it)

Edited by walnutcowboy

EL, BICS Subway (I'm on a food thing)... Maybe it's 'cause I'm from New York and am accustomed to real submarine sandwiches, but to me, Subway sandwiches are only slightly better than the pre-packaged subs we find in gas stations around here.

• 3 weeks later...

EL, BICS to eat pop corn in the movie theather. And I hate the sound others make eating this around me!!!!!! All the films have a silly background of CRUNCH-CRUNCH-CRUNCH :icon_rolleyes:

Tell me about it..! *rustle-crunch-crunch! Crunch-crunch-CRUNCH(!)* *sounds of coke being sucked up through a straw, prolonged...! Rustle-crunch-crunch-CRUNCH!*

Makes you wanna go: "Shut the .... up!"

I hate slow drivers anywhere. Then again, I tend to drive really fast (not so much anymore though). My first speeding ticket was for doing 142 mph in a 40 mph zone. That was in the early 80's.

EL, BICS light beer. If you're gonna drink a beer, drink a real f**kin' beer.

Funny, but I started out hating Harry Potter. My Wife bought the DVD of the first film (Sorcerer's Stone) and I became addicted. The overall story arc is complex & twisted, and the characters are brilliant. The series was one of the first that I upgraded to Blu-ray.

EL, BICS FPS video games.

• Like 1