Insert A Fictional Version Of Yourself Into Tbbt

Ar Diem

Guidelines:

1) You are only in one episode

2) You can't kill anyone

3) You can't have major impact on any storyline or alter any of the main characters (no curing Raj).

4) You can work at any of normal shot locations but no one is going to build a set for you

5) It should be loosely based on you but feel free to take some creative license

6) It can be as high level of a summary or as detailed as you like

The reasons for the guidlines is to help this thread have creative input not just satisfy an agenda like killing Amy or breaking up Leonard and Penny.

I have an idea for mine but supper is ready so I will be back.

Edited by Ar Diem

My character would  be a struggling science fiction writer that works as a janitor as my day job at their Universtity.  My dream would be of becoming a famous science fiction writer.  I  would casually get involved with their problems and every time I meet Sheldon he would bring up the inaccuracies with my novels.  Raj would like me because as he would say "He's living his dream, dude".  Which could be funny because whenever  he says it I am holding a broom or some other janitorial device.   Penny would get along with me but consider me another nerd.   I would give Howard a copy of my novel, but he never reads it.  Every time I ask him about he would come up with an excuse of why he couldn't read it.  Leonard would like my novel and encourage me.  

As for the actual storyline, I guess my main purpose would be to unlock a door "Maintenance Workers Only" or provide some type of cleaning chemical that the gang needs for whatever reason .      

I would work at the university on a machine like the one in "Person of Interest".   As a side project I design an app that I ask the entire gang to help me test.  It turns the microphone on their phones on and monitors their conversations.  After it gets a large enough sample size it informs them it is ready.  I tell them the amount it needs varies from person to person.  Once it gets the sample size it can accurately mimic them in a conversation and in their own voice.

Sheldon thinks there is no way it can work on him so he chooses not to participate.

After several weeks of gathering conversations no one has achieved the target sample size.  Sheldon makes the comment that if it takes weeks for them it would probably take years for him.  Leonard secretly turns it on and within 24 hours Sheldon is alerted.  It works so well the guys torture Sheldon with it.  Sheldon starts feuding with his phone trying to outwit it but loses at every turn.

Sheldon comes to me to ask why he is so easy to predict.  I listen to a portion of the sample the phone took and explain that it is because he only wants to dominate conversation and only cares what he has to say and that because normal people care how they are perceived in conversations and take steps to avoid being offensive they are harder.  He is not sure how to take this information.

At the end of the show Raj finally has enough of a sample size for the phone to mimic him.  He tries to use it in a bar but when the woman asks a question Raj's phone voice is so slurred she can't make out what he is saying.

I am taken from the university in a straight jacket.  It is explained that I listened to so many people talk about the most boring things in such graphic detail I became unhinged. 

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Well, mine is easy, since I'm an Astrophysicist it would be an easy excuse to get me into the show. I would go to Calltech to work on a specific project and probably smooch Raj. He couldn't talk to me, but hey, that's what text messages are for. 

SORRY I have no imagination.

• 2 months later...

Well ...I've just found this thread and feel I like to give it a try :icon_biggrin:

Very briefly...because I am not a scientist so what I'd do there? Hmmm... :icon_redface:

I've noticed from the series...that only Penny and Stuart went, only once, to an art exibition.

Just as a guest appearance... I'd like to welcome them to that art exibition... to host it and present Stuart's drawings.

To hold a small talk and drink together just as well.

What else? Make friends with them so we can talk a bit more about art and not only comic books even though myself I am very fond of Wonder Woman actress :wub:

I'd walk on and a handy-dandy repair man, since none of them can fix anything short of a thermonuclear reactor.  Or a killer robot.

In any case, I'd just randomly show up at the various apartments to do repair work (whatever fiddling passes for repairs on the show).  In reality, I'd set up multiple HD cameras to get a behind the scenes preview of each up coming show.

How's that for self serving?  :D

Being that I'm an avid gamer, I'd appear as Sheldon's opponent in some kind of video game competition. Other than RPGs, my favorite games are racing/driving. Since we all know how bad Sheldon is at driving simulations, it would work out that the final game for the championship was something like Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport or even Mario Kart. His loss would be so devastating that he once again attempts to learn to drive. This time, he decides to get professional coaching... As it turns out, NASCAR driver Bobby Labonte (who is from Texas) is an old friend of Sheldon's Mother. Bobby agrees to give Sheldon driving lessons... The hilarity unfolds from there.

I know the rules state that I can't kill any characters, but what if Bernadette happened to be standing alongside the road... 

The leader of a biker gang that befriends the gang after Penny runs over his bike over.  To pay them back for the damage she owns them.  The group uses there skills to help them.  Than the rest of group upgrade there club house and makes them all honary members.  Berine help them "grow" better weed.  Its legal in California now.    Penny becaomes there biker babe of the month on there calaender to pay off the rest of debt!  Which gets her a lot of acting work!

Edited by gwhh

• 1 month later...

Well, mine is easy, since I'm an Astrophysicist it would be an easy excuse to get me into the show. I would go to Calltech to work on a specific project and probably smooch Raj. He couldn't talk to me, but hey, that's what text messages are for.   

SORRY I have no imagination.

I could be one of Sheldon's cats.

Sorry, I've got no imagination either..!

:ph34r: