Bad News People Of The Uk Re Season 6

rachelshamyfan

Is there any way you can drum up some publicity to force them to publicly explain why they are butchering the episodes. Embarrass them into stopping. I know the media's different there, but is there any way you could stage a rally or something to get the issue in the news? Pick a slow news day to maxamize coverage. 

Also in the Extract ep the line where Raj Says "I was about to Bollywood that bitch" was cut as well, and again the way it was cut was obvious when you see it uncut on youtube

Now you see why I download. If you can't download, set up a VPN to a server in the US and watch the CBS streamed version with no problem. May cost a few coins.

Seriously the number of chopped words and lines are too many to list. I remember dialogue in program's that I love and E4 trash this program. Also once downloaded, you have no commercial breaks, bonus

• 2 weeks later...