The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ar Diem

Will There Be Babies In Tbbt?

I was about to go: 'most certainly not!'

Having looked at other people's posts, I'd like Penny to get pregnant in the Series Finale, and have Leonard saying 'our baby will be smart and beautiful', with Sheldon saying something like 'oh dear lord'.

The announcement could also come after Sheldon has won a Nobel Prize, and he's craving all the attention he needs when suddenly Penny steals his thunder and makes the announcement.

A Shamy baby? Most certainly not.

Howard and Bernadette is a possibility, but I'm not too keen on it, seeing as Bernadette first knew how to handle children but then in Season 5 suddenly hated them.

I partially agree with Ar Diem, but Shamy has already been established now. I just hope that they don't go too far with it, to the point of contradicting Sheldon's character from Seasons 1-4. Anyway, I preferred Season 4 Shamy.

Edited by viddy9

Since Bernadette has said she doesn't want children and Howard has said he does, he should volunteer for Big Brothers Big Sisters (or something to spend time with a child and be a mentor).

It would be funny to see Howard bring a little boy to do something fun, and for Sheldon or Bernadette to ruin it somehow.

Sheldon should use IVF (in-vitro fertilization) and a surrogate mother to create a son for him to raise alone (or possibly with Amy).

I think it's almost inevitable that Bernadette will end up pregnant. They've already explored the possibility of having children, first in "The Shiny Trinket Maneuver" (with Bernie hating the idea) and then in "The Proton Resurgence" (with her seemingly having a change of heart), so moving to the next step seems logical for the H/B relationship. They could either go with her getting pregnant, or them having problems actually conceiving a child, the latter of which adding to marital tension. Sure, it's cliche, but it's a sitcom staple, so it wouldn't surprise me if we saw it.

• Like 1

I think Howard & Bernadette will definitely have children, not this season but somewhere next season could happen.

I can't see Leonard and Penny having children, simply because I think Penny isn't ready for it, and Leonard is traumatized about his own youth.

Sheldon and Amy will have children I think, but not anytime soon.

Amy said at the start of season 6 that they would get married in exactly 4 years time, making it somewhere around the end of season 9, or the start of season 10.

This is ofcourse based on the fact the writers are gonna make it happen.

The season could end with her being pregnant (might even be the series finale, with a flashforward??)

Edited by Chiany

I think Howard & Bernadette will definitely have children, not this season but somewhere next season could happen.

I can't see Leonard and Penny having children, simply because I think Penny isn't ready for it, and Leonard is traumatized about his own youth.

Sheldon and Amy will have children I think, but not anytime soon.

Amy said at the start of season 6 that they would get married in exactly 4 years time, making it somewhere around the end of season 9, or the start of season 10.

This is ofcourse based on the fact the writers are gonna make it happen.

The season could end with her being pregnant (might even be the series finale, with a flashforward??)

wow-not a lenny fan, should go watch the pilot episode.

wow-not a lenny fan, should go watch the pilot episode.

Why, because that line about their imaginery children?

Yet, Bernadette once made it very clear that she didn't want children. I mean sure maybe she'll change her mind but I really don't think she wants them anytime soon. So, unless it's an accidental pregnancy I don't think it's happening.

Why, because that line about their imaginery children?

sheldon has never kiss amy,

do you think that amy wants a test tube baby.

sheldon has never kiss amy,

do you think that amy wants a test tube baby.

The season is not over ;)

I expect a kiss before the end of this season.

Hopefully not. Then it's a family show

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

So much the better then.

They can eventually get married and have babies or the series can end soon. I think there could be a lot of funny stories in Penny and Leonard with a baby. It is kind of how life goes for a lot of people. I don't know if the writers and actors see it this way but having babies is quite amazing and challenging.

Nerds can be parents too. It can be particularly challenging to be the parent of teenagers.

Howardette will likely be the first to have kids and I can't wait because prior to Bernie I thought Howard was a dicktator. But as the relationship has grown and with the marriage he has turned into a decent guy and with a kid it would develop his character further. Also theres the whole dimension of how he would be a great father because he knows how it is for the father to leave.

If Lenny do get pregnant it will be an accident and a surprise. Not at all planned.

I don't believe Shamy will have kids, it's taken this long and they haven't even kissed. The most I see is them getting married perhaps in the final episode.

As for poor Raj, who knows? I just really want him to settle down with someone. He's been the single guy for far too long now. And no i don't think he will come out as gay anytime as I have herd a lot.