The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.20 (April 13th)

"The Hofstadter Isotope" - While a fellow comic book-loving pal of the guys romances Penny, Leonard and Wolowitz venture out into the world of "Ladies' Night" at a local bar, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, April 13 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episodeguide/episode/220/The+Hofstadter+Isotope

Actually, he looks worse than I thought. With the guys (sans Leonard) that Penny has been going out with, I was just expecting less geeky. She really is becoming one of them, then.

Actually, he looks worse than I thought. With the guys (sans Leonard) that Penny has been going out with, I was just expecting less geeky. She really is becoming one of them, then.

I think the writers set this up to show that Penny is becoming less shallow with her dating choices.

True, but I love that at the end Sheldon and him didn't get the hint what Penny was trying to do. Also, Sheldon is becoming more and more a caricature of himself. Becoming rather annoying. Same with the "The Horror" rant in the Dead H**ker episode.

Sheldon it's getting annoying, thats true ._. but I bet he'll get better in the next season xD there was a time when Alan from two and a half man was getting annoying too, but chuck lorre fixed him rigth up xD

what I find strange in this episode is the fact there are neither kids nor fat guys in that comic book store. Bit weird. Okay, i have not been to a real comic book store, but I would have expected it to have a bit more juvenile crowd in it...

sorry to bring this up, but i was rewatching this ep and just realized that Penny is really a whore

she was planning to have sex with Stuart

yet on the first ep of this season 2, she didn't want leonard to go into her place, but with stuart a guy she just met that is more awkward than leonard, she was going to give herself to him

if it wasn't for Sheldon to cockblock Stuart, she would've slept with Stuart

Just because penny wanted to sleep with Stuart doesn't make her one, as for Leonard the date wasn't tha great and she couldn't have the same relationship she did with Leonard she wanted to make it work until Leonard screwed up him plus they're neighbors

Leonard acting so jealous is getting old, he either acts like he wants to throw somehing or kill himself, I've never seem someone act like that

This episode was repeated in the UK tonight. Sheldon mentioning he was on a "DC Batman Internet Forum" was interesting - Dick Grayson, the natural successor to the Batman. Joe Chill, murderer of Bruce Wayne's parents ... I know all that stuff, which gave it more depth for me.

However I can't imagine Sheldon on any online forums somehow. Unless it was his forum.

Stuart was very interesting in this episode. It is a pity they didnĀ“t show him drawing again.

This episode was repeated in the UK tonight. Sheldon mentioning he was on a "DC Batman Internet Forum" was interesting - Dick Grayson, the natural successor to the Batman. Joe Chill, murderer of Bruce Wayne's parents ... I know all that stuff, which gave it more depth for me.

However I can't imagine Sheldon on any online forums somehow. Unless it was his forum.

The amount of time he spends on that computer, I can certainly imagine him participating in online forums. I'm a lot like Sheldon and I participate in Star Wars gaming forums, among other things, so I can definitely imagine him on Batman forums.