The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Howard Wolowitz

We didn't need another Leonard so I think they should cut him and Bernadette from the cast and try to spin them into their own show.  The writers have too much to maintain and not enough time to do it.  You cut those two and suddenly everyone fits in the same apartment again.  This boys in one room and girls in another hampers the ability to believe in their relationships.

I like Howard very much. He is hilarious! My second favourite. The program never will be the same without him.

Edited by Lissie

Bernadette has ruined Howard's character. After Sheldon, Howard was always my favorite character... He's now dropped below Stuart & Kripke. I even like Amy better than the "new" Howard.

A divorce would solve the problem. Then he could move back into his cool bedroom at his mother's house.

I like the idea of one of Bernadette's mutant lab experiments killing her!!!

I like the idea of one of Bernadette's mutant lab experiments killing her!!!

...Or maybe one of Amy's crazed, cocaine addicted monkeys? That would be friggin' AWESOME!!

Howard's bedroom was an Aladdin's Cave of wonder. A palace of perfection for nerdish memorabilla.

Since I posted Raj's apartment on another thread, I thought Howard's room needed to be posted here. Now Howard lives in a really ordinary looking apartment. It was great to see this set again when Raj got trapped at his mums. I didn't think we would.

howards_bedroom.jpeg

• Like 3

the fact is we dsont actually know what is going on with where howard lives it soudns like with bernadette but his stuff is still there!! best of both worlds