The "rest In Peace" Thread!

EnchantedBunny

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Sheldon's classical pranks with bazinga of course and this little cute smile when he did it, Penny's father was interesting and funny, I miss Howard being so dirty and horny, it was really funny, and he was the best then. Especially with Raj, their incredible ideas when they tried to pick up girls.

I miss Sheldon's classical pranks with bazinga of course and this little cute smile when he did it, Penny's father was interesting and funny, I miss Howard being so dirty and horny, it was really funny, and he was the best then. Especially with Raj, their incredible ideas when they tried to pick up girls.

This.

1) Mary Cooper

2) Beverly Hofstadter

3) Bring them together and have a big bang. Preferably with Amy added to the mix, with either of them/both of them.

What else? There isn't much I miss. I'd certainly like occasional mentions of Pizza Night or Chinese Food Night.

Yup, I agree 100% with these points. I liked some of the episodes best that had both "Mum's" in it. The church scene with Sheldon's mum is awesome!

Also Leonard's mum had great scenes in the show I loved.

As for the rest there is not that much I miss since in the last season the "old" banter seems be to making a comeback :)

• 3 months later...

1) Mary Cooper

2) Beverly Hofstadter

3) Bring them together and have a big bang. Preferably with Amy added to the mix, with either of them/both of them.

What else? There isn't much I miss. I'd certainly like occasional mentions of Pizza Night or Chinese Food Night.

I read in a preview article on season six last summer that Sheldon's and Leonard's mothers were supposed to meet in an episode, I guess that didn't happen unless I missed it - hopefully it will in season seven because that would be a lot of fun to see.

I read in a preview article on season six last summer that Sheldon's and Leonard's mothers were supposed to meet in an episode, I guess that didn't happen unless I missed it - hopefully it will in season seven because that would be a lot of fun to see.

Probably because Laurie Metcalf was busy with a play, and Christine Baranski was tied up with "The Good Wife." Hopefully we'll see this happen next season.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Also, Penny's dad is in a play on Broadway. So the actors that play Leonard's, Penny's, and Sheldons's shown parents, are all working in various TV and Broadway shows in New York. Although Laurie Metcalf's show has closed, Keith's is scheduled to close late summer-early fall(although it could get extended). Christine is the only one with a possible scheduling conflict for next year, at this time, as "The Good Wife" was renewed.

Maybe Penny's father could start dating Sheldon's mother - I would love to see Sheldon, Penny and Leonard's reaction to that.

Penny's reaction would be the most interesting. Since her parents, AFAIK, are still married.

• 1 month later...

Penny's reaction would be the most interesting. Since her parents, AFAIK, are still married.

In some of the fanfics they are separated/divorced. Possibly source of the confusion. Would be ironic - fanfic trumping tv fiction.