Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Thank you so much for sharing these videos! It was so cool listening  Jim's unforgetable go to Oscars as he has always so good mood even when things get messed for him like the  id stuff, lol! Btw, he has a such good radio voice , I could hearing him for hours! And his laugh is delicious! <3

I love how he said , that his sexuality, gay or straight, does not matter for Salma Hayek and his fanboying/crushing on her "liquid sensuality" . lol . I love his voice too, it was pretty entertaining and funny.

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, serena_1995 said:

I love how he said , that his sexuality, gay or straight, does not matter for Salma Hayek and his fanboying/crushing on her "liquid sensuality" . lol . I love his voice too, it was pretty entertaining and funny.

From Dusk Till Dawn, yep 'liquid sensuality' for sure lol

Sounds like Jim had an eventful night at the Oscars, both there and on the way lol.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full interview from The Dan Patrick Show You Tube Channel.....

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, if this just keeps going I guess he'll has something to keep him busy over the summer!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

"Jim Parsons is so awesome to work with and such a good sport, he even mops the floor!"

From Steve Fund (via Twitter) senior vice president and chief marketing officer at Intel

C6LrCYbUYAEET78.jpg

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, luminous said:

 

I dont know why but he looks so hansome!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Do you American guys always get those cool sticks when you vote? In my Country we just get a sad stamp on our voter registration card, LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Do you American guys always get those cool sticks when you vote? In my Country we just get a sad stamp on our voter registration card, LOL!

You always get the "I Voted" sticker after you have finished voting and are leaving the polling place.  People will wear them all day and post pictures of themselves to Twitter and IG.

On Election Days many chain restaurants (McDonalds, Dunkin Donunts, Baskin Robbins etc) will offer rewards for wearing one....show up with your sticker on and get a free small coffee, a free single scoop ice cream cone, etc.  It's a odd/fun little side benefit of doing something that (I think) every American should take as a serious responsibility. 

Elections will take place all over the USA in the next two months.  They're mostly for local issues like deciding on local leadership, policy changes for villages/towns or school funding referendums.  It's harder to get people to come out and vote for issues like these, so I'm happy that the cast was promoting taking part of these type of local elections.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Jim's radio show will continue past the six planned weeks. It's on today at 7 ET, for the lucky fans you actually can listen to it! I'm envious!!!

 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I signed up for a trial membership with Sirius Radio just to listen to Jims show.  He is , as we would expect, totally committed to this endeavor. It is obvious that he is doing a tremendous amount of research for the topics he and his guests are discussing. He asks pertinent questions and I have found it to be very informative.  He accomplishes this while totally being bipartisan.  What can this man not do?  (Sadly when my free trial end I will not be able to sustain the subscription ).     :(

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Jim's radio show will continue past the six planned weeks. It's on today at 7 ET, for the lucky fans you actually can listen to it! I'm envious!!!

 

Hi, I wondered where you read that Jim's show is being extended.  I signed on to Sirius just because of him.  I love how he is so genuine in his questions, so well prepared.  Thanks for the news.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Ginny Hamilton said:

Hi, I wondered where you read that Jim's show is being extended.  I signed on to Sirius just because of him.  I love how he is so genuine in his questions, so well prepared.  Thanks for the news.

 

I've no official source as for how long the show will go on, sorry if my post was misleading. I just read between the lines of the caption Andy Cohen wrote to the pic I posted that at Sirius\Bravoandy people are pretty satisfied and want the show to continue. The six weeks scheduled shows ended last friday, so yesterday one was an extra with respect to the original plan.  In the last interview Jim made on Dan Patrick he seemed  pretty open to continue the radio show for a while, but also pretty "free" to cancel it whenever he wants. My impression is it has a not very strict contract and that he will continue the show until he enjoys doing it. Did Jim say anything about his plans at the end of yesterday show?

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

I've no official source as for how long the show will go on, sorry if my post was misleading. I just read between the lines of the caption Andy Cohen wrote to the pic I posted that at Sirius\Bravoandy people are pretty satisfied and want the show to continue. The six weeks scheduled shows ended last friday, so yesterday one was an extra with respect to the original plan.  In the last interview Jim made on Dan Patrick he seemed  pretty open to continue the radio show for a while, but also pretty "free" to cancel it whenever he wants. My impression is it has a not very strict contract and that he will continue the show until he enjoys doing it. Did Jim say anything about his plans at the end of yesterday show?

That's fine, mirs1.  I haven't yet listened to last night's show, but will let  you know if he said anything.  Thanks.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 11, 2017 at 10:55 AM, Ginny Hamilton said:

That's fine, mirs1.  I haven't yet listened to last night's show, but will let  you know if he said anything.  Thanks.

 

Hi, I did listen to Jim's show.  He said he would be on next Friday, but didn't mention any longer term possibilities.  It was a great show, about Russia.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vonmar said:

 

 

comment from VS model, Barbara Fialho on Jim's IG :D

barbarafialho1 @therealjimparsons I ❤ You!!! It's always so nice to see you ❤

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there, 

This is going to sound very risible but I have to try. 
This is my boy friend birthday in a month, and he is one of the biggest fan of Jim Parsons, and his famous character Sheldon Cooper. He saw all the seasons of the series at least 10 times each, if not more. He could be Sheldon's brother, same attraction for trains (don't ask me why, I still have no clue about that), very pragmatic (a little too much at times...), same "practical jokes"... And I could go on and on for days. 

My presence here, is in hope, someone over here will be able to help me reach Jim Parsons. You remember this episode of The Big Bang Theory when Penny offers this Nimoy napkin to Sheldon? Remember how Sheldon reacted? This would exactly be my boy friend reaction if he had only just a little message from Jim Parsons for his birthday, even a short video from him wishing him a happy birthday. 

If any one of you is able to help me, I'll be forever grateful and thankful. I hope my short message will find someone here :)

Thank you for reading me 

Sarah 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Figures box office news:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hidden-figures-box-office-star-trek-x-men_us_58c7f7c0e4b0598c6699afcb?

‘Hidden Figures’ Earned More In The U.S. Than ‘X-Men’ And ‘Star Trek’

Evidence that atypical stories (for Hollywood, anyway) are definitely worth telling.

Hidden Figureshas already outpaced fellow 2017 Best Picture nominee “La La Land,” and now it’s crept beyond a few of last year’s biggest franchise flicks, too.

Adding in numbers from last weekend, the space-race drama about three black NASA mathematicians has earned more domestically than “Jason Bourne” and “Star Trek Beyond,” both released in July, as The Wrap first reported

That just goes to show how a little film about real-life heroes can resonate far better than fictional ones. Even if the fictional ones have tentpole budgets and massive ad campaigns on their side.

And while “Hidden Figures” was released in December, its position as an Academy Award contender has allowed it to linger in theaters, meaning it’s not quite done racking up ticket sales, which currently stand at $162.9 million domestically. “Jason Bourne” and “Star Trek Beyond” earned $162.4 million and $158.8 million in the U.S., respectively.

Before last weekend, the film had already topped domestic box-office receipts of “X-Men: Apocalypse,” “Trolls,” “Kung Fu Panda 3” and “Ghostbusters.” That’s in addition to the lead it’s maintained over “La La Land.” 

[...]

Rest at source.

I'm so happy the movie is doing so well!! <3

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now