Tripper

Actor
Jim Parsons

22,276 posts in this topic

Posted

From The Hollywood Reporter issue dedicated to personal stylists. 

WHO DRESSES JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, GEORGE CLOONEY AND JOHN LEGEND:  5 OF HOLLYWOOD'S MOST IN-DEMAND MEN'S STYLISTS

Annie Psaltiras

Clients: Justin Timberlake, Chris Pratt, John Cho, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Jim Parsons

Jim's been working with Annie for years, most recently for the Oscars.

<full article is in the link>

mirs1, notchinc, Soopysue and 1 other like this

Posted

Since IG posts are acting wonky...I loaded this a different way, cause it's young Mary Cooper on set with Jim...

therealjimparsons At work with @bummersis

C7OAs6mXUAAK4Fr.jpg

Kev0821, Soopysue and Shamyyes like this

Posted (edited)

Happy birthday to Jim!!! Here's Mayim's wishes...

Edited by mirs1
I've replaced the FB link with the IG link, the pic is clearer

Posted

5 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Happy birthday to Jim!!! Here's Mayim's wishes...

Happy Birthday, to Jim Parsons! It is so cool he and Mayim be good friends :)

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Kaley's IG Stories video is pretty funny.  

It is, indeed. :icon_cheesygrin:

Kaley to Mayim: "...wish Jim a Happy Birthday."

Mayim's reaction:

Image1.thumb.jpg.7cf71fad9ec89da09c0f8e55e223996f.jpg

:icon_cheesygrin:

But there came an "I love you" from Mayim in the direction of Jim directly after that. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by luminous
amethyst, spidergirl, mirs1 and 4 others like this

Posted

5 minutes ago, luminous said:

It is, indeed. :icon_cheesygrin:

Kaley to Mayim: "...wish Jim a Happy Birthday."

Mayim's reaction:

Image1.thumb.jpg.7cf71fad9ec89da09c0f8e55e223996f.jpg

:icon_cheesygrin:

It was so funny, haha!

And Mayim's regrett for her reaction? Priceless! :icon_cheesygrin:

joyceraye and luminous like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Aw, so cute they were there, hehe!

From onr of funniest tbbt episodes imo! Love it!

Edited by spidergirl

Posted

12 hours ago, spidergirl said:

It was so funny, hah

And Mayim's regrett for her reaction? Priceless! :icon_cheesygrin:

Could someone please explain to me the cast's sudden fascination with giving "the finger" on Instagram? First Kaley, now Mayim's getting in on the act, and one of her (preteen) sons as well. Maybe I'm just being a prude (quite possible) but I don't think it's funny. Am I missing something with regards to significance? At any rate, I'm glad that MaJim are comfortable enough with each other to not take offense.

joyceraye likes this

Posted

1 hour ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

Could someone please explain to me the cast's sudden fascination with giving "the finger" on Instagram? First Kaley, now Mayim's getting in on the act, and one of her (preteen) sons as well. Maybe I'm just being a prude (quite possible) but I don't think it's funny. Am I missing something with regards to significance? At any rate, I'm glad that MaJim are comfortable enough with each other to not take offense.

Not everyone finds this super offensive, they're just clowning around. A bit juvenile, sure, but nothing serious.

spidergirl, mirs1 and Jonny like this

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, April said:

Not everyone finds this super offensive, they're just clowning around. A bit juvenile, sure, but nothing serious.

Yeah it can of course be an offensive gesture but I don't think it is in this context. I have seen several videos now/pics with the cast members giving each other the finger, so just assumed it was an ongoing gag with them.

Edited by Jonny
April, mirs1, spidergirl and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

Imo it was more something like a joke between them than something offensive. I have seen Kaley to do the same and both context were relaxed kind. They are like everyone else as they do same things like most of us do   among friends or co workers in a relaxing moment.

Edited by spidergirl
mirs1 and April like this

Posted

Ok I'll weigh in here.  It's not just the cast of this show.  Us Americans give the finger as a joke to our close friends and relatives whenever they aim a camera or recorder at us for the hell of it.  Just something stupid apparently only us Americans do.  Nobody takes offense.

April, mirs1, spidergirl and 1 other like this

Posted

3 hours ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

Yeah I didn't understand what was so funny  about it either . The humor escapes me . But it's not uncommon  , It's just a joke and it seems none of them find it offensive probably.  Jim is a good sport . He seems so nice !