Tripper

Actor
Jim Parsons

22,223 posts in this topic

Posted

1 hour ago, Desdemona said:

I can´t believe they got finally married!!! I´m sooooooooo happy for them!!!

They are such a super sweet couple! :shy:

Hope we get some pictures

Soopysue, April, mirs1 and 3 others like this

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, vonmar said:

Taped Monday May 8th...this conversation at about the 7:40 mark

Andy Cohen: Will you guys ever get married?

Jim: Probably

5 days later....bam...(JP poker face on point)...lol

Well...he wasn't lying; as far as he knew last Monday, the whole thing was still just "probable",  a lightening might have hit the Rainbow Room in the meantime, LOL! BTW: Congrats to Jim&Todd, I know they were basically married at this point, but I was really happy to hear the news" #loveislove!

Edited by mirs1

Posted

I'm honestly so delighted for them, they seem such a adorable couple !!! *heart eyes*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm honestly so delighted for them, they seem such a adorable couple !!! *heart eyes*

April, amethyst, spidergirl and 3 others like this

Posted

13 minutes ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

Look at melissa back there at the center of the pic, she looks overwhelmed with emotion!!!! So sweet some of the cast were there. I see todds brother standing there at the left corner.... Oh gosh, im gonna have these big silly smile for weeks!!!!!! Hahaha. So happy for them, guys. They are adorable.

And yeah, jim said more pics to come, so bring it jim!!! Lol

I wasn't sure if that was Melissa.  Jim officiated at her wedding.  Do you think she did the same for him?  Wonderful photograph.....

Posted

That looks like Mayim in the center of the pic.  Did she officiate or was she Jim's "best Man"?

Desdemona likes this

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, kbp said:

Hope we get some pictures

That would be great!

I would be happy with every snippet, Jim and Todd would want to share with us.

Like a picture of them on one of Jim´s online accounts dressed up nicely, smiling, their fingers intertwined, while they hold their ringed fingers up towards the camera and under the picture it says: "Guess what we did?" or "Find the unusual in this picture" .

We all know how Jim´s like to tease us. :icon_cheesygrin:

I hope we get some pictures of their honey moon holidays as well.

2 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Forget what I said, my dream just came true! :icon_cheesygrin:

Boy, they look gorgeous! :girlinlove:

Jim looks almost shy, it´s cute how he lowers his head a bit, while Todd smiles brightly into the camera, like he is saying: "Yep, I got him! Finally!!!"

Thinking about it, maybe now that Sheldon is going to marry, Todd confronted Jim with the fact.

Todd: Hey honey listen, before you are marrying Mayim, I want you to marry me first, you hear me? I don´t want to be the one who gets married after Sheldon Cooper!"

Jim cracks up laughing, and says: "Ok, as you wish, hon!"

Edited by Desdemona
several posts merged my mind was boiling over with happyness LOL
mirs1 and spidergirl like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Ginny Hamilton said:

I wasn't sure if that was Melissa.  Jim officiated at her wedding.  Do you think she did the same for him?  Wonderful photograph.....

Thats melissa their friend, yeah. I think she did, it's clear she was a friend of the couple from the very beginning... I think it's her cuz, of her hair... And i don't know it just doesn't look like it mayim to me. But it's really nice she was there, and i saw simon too at the right corner (in another version of the same pic).

Posted

11 minutes ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

Thats melissa their friend, yeah. I think she did, it's clear she was a friend of the couple from the very beginning... I think it's her cuz, of her hair... And i don't know it just doesn't look like it mayim to me. But it's really nice she was there, and i saw simon too at the right corner (in another version of the same pic).

Simon?  I'll go look!  You are good, Andy.

Posted

:girlinlove::girlinlove::girlinlove::crying::crying:

I cant deal with all these beautiful pictures!!!! Im at work and ppl is looking at me funny because i look at the phobe with a goofy big smile.. lol 

More pics jim!!!! (In the voice of Mr Smith from matrix: "mooooreee") 

Posted

Fabulous photos of such an adorable couple , we're so lucky Jim was willing to share these with us , I'm honestly so happy for them !

mirs1, Shamyyes, April and 5 others like this