Jim is back at work!

• Like 6

In the end, this radio podcast is still going, despite the announce at first of it being for only a month (aprox.). I'm glad it seems ppl is taking notice of it. I can't register to be able to listen to it sadly, but is cool it's still on air. (Give Jim a full radio show, please!!!!)

• Like 3

So sweet on IG live, talking about the wedding and how his feelings kept changing...from deciding to get married...to the planning...to the actual day.  What started in his mind as a party, became so much more meaningful.

He referred to getting married as "the second act" in a lifelong committed relationship.

• Like 8

What he said? I didn't watch it because I was at work :(

How they decided to get married?

And what he said about the wedding?

Pd: I see some screenshots, he looks so good and happy :)

• Like 4

I did not watch it but I am very glad he looks so happy and good. Marriage suits him :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Carlilla said:

What he said? I didn't watch it because I was at work :(

How they decided to get married?

And what he said about the wedding?

Pd: I see some screenshots, he looks so good and happy :)

He didn't go into detail. He kind of just said what I mentioned earlier.

• Like 3

A couple of other little bits from the radio show/IG Live last Friday evening....

When Jim first went on the air he confirmed that he and Todd had gotten married by saying "yes, we finally became an official legal couple after fifteen years of living in sin".

Also when his guest came on, Jim was asking him about his background (where he went to school, where he was from etc).  The guest mentioned that he was raised just outside of Philadelphia.  Jim mentioned that his husband was from that area and that his (Todd's) family still lived in Richboro, PA.  The guest knew the area and asked Jim what he thought of it and Jim said... "I have grown to...well I haven't grown to love it, I have grown used to it, it's nice, there are lots of trees, sometimes deer run into the road, it's nice."    (City boy Jim can't take all that nature, peace & quiet...lol) 

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, vonmar said:

A couple of other little bits from the radio show/IG Live last Friday evening....

When Jim first went on the air he confirmed that he and Todd had gotten married by saying "yes, we finally became an official legal couple after fifteen years of living in sin".

Also when his guest came on, Jim was asking him about his background (where he went to school, where he was from etc).  The guest mentioned that he was raised just outside of Philadelphia.  Jim mentioned that his husband was from that area and that his (Todd's) family still lived in Richboro, PA.  The guest knew the area and asked Jim what he thought of it and Jim said... "I have grown to...well I haven't grown to love it, I have grown used to it, it's nice, there are lots of trees, sometimes deer run into the road, it's nice."    (City boy Jim can't take all that nature, peace & quiet...lol) 

Thanks!!! i love this

• Like 3

A little bit off topic but could someone tell me why there are so many posts of kirsten Stewart (i don't know if I wrote her name correctly) in the jim Parsons tag on IG????? I can't believe it's because of the house he bought to Pattinson. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

A little bit off topic but could someone tell me why there are so many posts of kirsten Stewart (i don't know if I wrote her name correctly) in the jim Parsons tag on IG????? I can't believe it's because of the house he bought to Pattinson. 

I'm confused.  He "bought a house to Pattinson?"

I'm confused.  He "bought a house to Pattinson?"

Jim's house used to be owned by Robert Pattinson from Twilight.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Andy_90's_generation said:

I was wondering that myself. Sometimes people to give visibility to their pics (and hence gain followers)  add all sort of tags to them, even if they  have little/no relevance with the pic itself. I think that's what is happening here. Probably they chose Jim over some other famous actor because of his house...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I was wondering that myself. Sometimes people to give visibility to their pics (and hence gain followers)  add all sort of tags to them, even if they  have little/no relevance with the pic itself. I think that's what is happening here. Probably they chose Jim over some other famous actor because of his house...

This is exactly what is happening.  I would love to ask them to stop messing up my news feed, but some of these obsessed KS/Twilight fans can be a little intense.  It's not worth the hassle.

• Like 3

Indeed, Vonmar. 

Thanks for the answer to both. I was thinking it might be because of that,  but it seems a bit too much. there's little to no conection there to tag jim's name, but i guess that's social media...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, luminous said:

That dog is pure cuteness and I am more a cat lover! ❤

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Apparently, in his radio show, Jim will be talking about Korea...

Edited by mirs1

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I think it's a rerun of the show from April 21st.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Nope, you were right(my apologies) , Jim is live again this evening.   Dr. Cha is a repeat guest,  Also Jim fixed the sound issues, you can now hear his guest very clearly.

Jim said that he has been in rehearsal for the movie "A Kid Like Jake"

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 5

9 hours ago, luminous said:

"Congrats to my tv mom (....)"

How sweet was that? ❤

So happy for Laurie, she is very talented and deserved it very much :)