Tripper

Actor
Jim Parsons

22,320 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

From NIH Clinical Center's You Tube Channel

The 3-part documentary series begins airing on The Discovery Channel on August 10th.  Jim is narrating and executive producing.

Edited by vonmar
mirs1, amethyst, spidergirl and 2 others like this

Posted

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

The 3-part documentary series begins airing on The Discovery Channel on August 10th.  Jim is narrating and executive producing.

Wow.  It will be hard to watch, but important to watch as well.  Such courage.  I'm glad that Jim and Todd and their production company were able to make this documentary, for everyone concerned.

spidergirl and vonmar like this

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, vonmar said:

I am a regular Discovery channel viewer which I think that broadcast the best documentaries about several subjects. I am very glad Jim are doing very interisting stuff beyond tbbt. It really proves how clever and talented this guy is!

Edited by spidergirl
Silly typo

Posted

Apparently it's  an old fashion furniture for a dressing room movie from present time .

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Apparently it's  an old fashion furniture for a dressing room movie from present time .

They were filming at the St. Francis de Sales School for the Deaf in Brooklyn today. From what I can gather, the school is on summer break, so they are using some of the empty classrooms/offices as dressing rooms/staging areas and other areas of the school were used for today's shoot.

The label on that dresser..."pitch/nasal indicators" would identify a storage drawer of tools the teachers at the school use in order to teach deaf children how to speak.  Just like the "I listen with my" chart that Jim posted a few weeks ago....in that picture Jim was in a classroom....they were also filming at this school that day.

Edited by vonmar
mirs1, joyceraye, spidergirl and 1 other like this

Posted

16 minutes ago, vonmar said:

They were filming at the St. Francis de Sales School for the Deaf in Brooklyn today. From what I can gather, the school is on summer break, so they are using some of the empty classrooms/offices as dressing rooms/staging areas and other areas of the school were used for today's shoot.

The label on that dresser..."pitch/nasal indicators" would identify a storage drawer of tools the teachers at the school use in order to teach deaf children how to speak.  Just like the "I listen with my" chart that Jim posted a few weeks ago....in that picture they were also filming at this school.

Thanks so much for all info! Real scenarios are much better :)

Posted

On July 19, 2017 at 7:44 PM, vonmar said:

The label on that dresser..."pitch/nasal indicators" would identify a storage drawer of tools the teachers at the school use in order to teach deaf children how to speak.  Just like the "I listen with my" chart that Jim posted a few weeks ago....in that picture Jim was in a classroom....they were also filming at this school that day.

Do you know how much longer they will be filming?  And thank you for this information.....

joyceraye likes this

Posted

6 minutes ago, Ginny Hamilton said:

Do you know how much longer they will be filming?  And thank you for this information.....

They should be almost done, I think the last day, if there are no delays, should be around July 23rd-24th. Young Sheldon has just started its production, there was a table read yesterday, so I expect Jim to be in LA very soon.

Posted

7 hours ago, mirs1 said:

They should be almost done, I think the last day, if there are no delays, should be around July 23rd-24th. Young Sheldon has just started its production, there was a table read yesterday, so I expect Jim to be in LA very soon.

According to the director's IG, today was the 23rd day of a scheduled 25 day shoot.  The little boy who plays Jake finished shooting his scenes this past Wednesday. So yes you are correct, they should be done with principal photography in the next couple of days.

serena_1995, joyceraye and notchinc like this

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, luminous said:

Most of the comments to the pic say "Get well soon!", "What happened?"...Can't really blame people for not reading the caption, Jim played a BAZINGA on his followers with that sad face, LOL!

Edited by mirs1
joyceraye likes this

Posted (edited)

It is all writen in IG caption tag , lol! The IG posts should be well read before taking conclusions! ;)

Edited by spidergirl
mirs1, A Shamy gal and notchinc like this

Posted (edited)

On 7/21/2017 at 7:31 PM, vonmar said:

.  The little boy who plays Jake finished shooting his scenes this past Wednesday. So yes you are correct, they should be done with principal photography in the next couple of days.

the little boy who plays Jim's son, is so cute 

Edited by serena_1995
joyceraye likes this