Jim Parsons

Tripper

I don't have dirty thoughts for Jim as some of you girls do, but in keeping with dirty/naughty Jim I really laughed at Sheldon's commentary in the last episode when he mentioned I believe it was his father who said:"who does one have to orally gratify to get......around here"

Me neither Carlos, but I just LOVE this thread, you ladies are hilarious, keep it coming (not you TX, you've got things you need to be doing, off you go, chop, chop)! ;)

Sheldon has definitely reached the Oral Stage of his psychosexual development, four more stages to go..............

:smoke: I'm so glad that we  entertain you... well there is a lot of guys drooling over Kaley and  girls over Johnny and Kunal... so we here on Jim's thread are not alone :wink:

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 2

Majim have indeed very strong friendship.... The worst part ( or the best ?) is that it teases me like hell !! Lol You know that they will never be something romantic between them because Jim is gay and deeply in love with his partner. But on the other side we see all these innueodos, fondness, admiration and body language between Mayim and Jim that clearly show us that something more than a friendship is going on.... Arrg, these two are more mischevious with us than TBBT writers teasing us with the Shamy.

• Like 3

Majim have indeed very strong friendship.... The worst part ( or the best ?) is that it teases me like hell !! Lol You know that they will never be something romantic between them because Jim is gay and deeply in love with his partner. But on the other side we see all these innueodos, fondness, admiration and body language between Mayim and Jim that clearly show us that something more than a friendship is going on.... Arrg, these two are more mischevious with us than TBBT writers teasing us with the Shamy.

I would not say it better.. so this what you said and how amazing and talented they are, flawless beautiful people... makes me love them so much

here's Jim and Todd's acceptance speech, for those of you who don't frequent the land of Tumblr ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN4ksgA7qoY

Amazing thank you very much! This is totally adorable. They are obviously both so proud of each other

I love the relationship between Mayim and Jim I think they're both awesome. I think on Jim's part it is 100% innocent but maybe a little less so for Mayim ;)

• Like 1

here's Jim and Todd's acceptance speech, for those of you who don't frequent the land of Tumblr ;)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN4ksgA7qoY

I have some tears in my eyes... I know it's not news to anyone that Jim Parsons is gay, but for me, to hear him acknowledge this proudly...it just gives me joy. I am an ally to the LGBT community and am someone who has personally seen the ugly realities of violent gay bashing and the unfairness of inequality effect gay couples extremely close to me, therefore I find it so empowering and gratifying to see Jim and his partner on stage, proudly declaring their "act of love". Sorry to get all teary-eyed, but it just feels good. Thank you for posting, Raz!

Edited by tx-fictionqueen
  • Like 3

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Amazing thank you very much! This is totally adorable. They are obviously both so proud of each other

I love the relationship between Mayim and Jim I think they're both awesome. I think on Jim's part it is 100% innocent but maybe a little less so for Mayim ;)

I dunno. Jim is the one always making the flirty jokes and smacking her bottom in-between takes (S6 blooper reel of Jim rubbing Mayim's chest is the perfect illustrated example). If there's something I've learnt over the years of being a TBBT fan is that Jim is not in any shape of form, innocent. :p

Anyway, I really do think it is the dynamic they have, sometimes, depending on the people two friends develop such a dynamic (fun flirting, hugging, etc) it just shows how comfortable they are with each other.

Raz,thank you for posting Jim and Todd's acceptance speech.It was so nice seeing them together like this.

What Jim said about Mayim at the start of his speech really shows what a truly special and amazing friendship they have.

• Like 1

i always think that majim is the future of shamy.

tumblrmhx4t7bcr51qlv1l9.gifjim_and_mayim_smiling_at_each_other_by_r

jim_and_mayim_at_live__with_kelly_by_rub(this is a photoshoped but man it sure looks real)

tumblr_lsogm4vqcA1qc10jpo2_500.gif

tumblr_lsogm4vqcA1qc10jpo1_500.gif

They're awesome - I love the Majim! Oh I don't think Jim is innocent but I don't think he would ever so anything whereas I think Mayim might ;)
  • Like 1

oh god.

i just went through like 60 pages of this thread

my love for jim has swelled to uncomfortable and painful amounts. the man is too...sexy...i can't....need a moment.

d4a892e514d0eb90dacb0fc19fa223c0.gif

Yeah it's so touching and brings so many feelings and emotions when I go back to beginnings of this thread...how we all started spreading our love for the most handsome man on earth, and the most perfect...and yeah I need a moment too.. I can understand you well I feel the same...

• Like 3

i'm so glad you guys keep posting gifs...you all make my heart soar and my days bright. 

long live sheldon cooper's council of ladies

cncld4.jpg

Yeah it makes me so happy too :dancer: , and Shamy and Majim... and Jodd :giveheart: .. Hail to us :kingchris: .... long live R rated thread and the most beautiful people Jim, Todd and Mayim... :girlinlove:

• Like 2

What an incredibly intelligent (of course) humble and yet funny speech by Jim, Todd was super cute.  It's lovely that they are both supported by their families, sadly that is not always the case.  

• Like 3

i'm so glad you guys keep posting gifs...you all make my heart soar and my days bright. 

long live sheldon cooper's council of ladies

cncld4.jpg

Yeah, we are Jim Parsons´s Council of Ladies! :p

Long live to this thread and to Jim, Todd and Mayim! :girlinlove:

• Like 3

What an incredibly intelligent (of course) humble and yet funny speech by Jim, Todd was super cute.  It's lovely that they are both supported by their families, sadly that is not always the case.

I absolutely agree. This speech summed up exactly why they so deserved the Inspiration Award. He states they are not activists, just people commited to eachother in an ordinary, boring (I loved the 'No offense'), loving relationship. He's never made a big deal about his sexuality because it's not a big deal.

Whilst we wouldn't be where we are today without the activists, a nod here to Stonewalls recent 'Some People Are Gay. Get Over It' campaign, it takes people just getting on with their lives like Jim and Todd to open minds. To realise that they didn't choose their own sexuality so why presume that others can.

We're not there yet, but are definitely making progress. It saddens me that, despite some brief freedom in the 1970's, bisexual men seem to be the most stigmatised currently, I hope that changes soon.

• Like 5

What we fail to realize (as humans) is that sexual orientation means nothing in regards to who a person is. I've found throughout my life that a caring, humble, generous, good-hearted, genuine homosexual person is every bit as caring, humble, generous, good-hearted and genuine as a heterosexual one.

I tend to "assess" people not on a sexual orientation scale, but on an asshole scale. It is much a much more accurate way of seeing who a person really is, and it transcends all barriers of color, social status, money, power and gender.

Hooray for Jim for being (as he call himself) a "boring" member of the homosexual community. We have to understand once and for all that while being homosexual make you special, it doesn't make you any less than anybody either.

• Like 5

What we fail to realize (as humans) is that sexual orientation means nothing in regards to who a person is. I've found throughout my life that a caring, humble, generous, good-hearted, genuine homosexual person is every bit as caring, humble, generous, good-hearted and genuine as a heterosexual one.

I tend to "assess" people not on a sexual orientation scale, but on an asshole scale. It is much a much more accurate way of seeing who a person really is, and it transcends all barriers of color, social status, money, power and gender.

Hooray for Jim for being (as he call himself) a "boring" member of the homosexual community. We have to understand once and for all that while being homosexual make you special, it doesn't make you any less than anybody either.

Jim and Todd are a great example of people who are just themselves, true and honest in everything, they are special because how much they love and respect one another, but for them, it's just the most natural in the world and it is beautiful , so beautifully boring because, so beautiful people are a wonderful example of how you can be famous and live in  the most normal way in the world , have their own private world , temple of peace , where Jim is not Jim Parsons , he is just Jim, just a man ,Todd's beloved man , an ordinary man , a wonderfully unique and special , not because he is famous and because of the talent and because of that he is gay , but because of devotion to Todd, devotion to his profession because of loyalty and a sense of humor , because of all the warmth in him emotionality, and so much love. Likewise, Todd is not a partner of an actor Jim Parsons, who is gay , he is a partner of just Jim, beloved man, and he  is certainly just as unique and special, wonderful as Jim.

They are special  and exceptional and their relationship is special but for them and for us it is just as unique relationship as the relationship of heterosexual or bisexual people, because for them it is normal thing, that's why it is beautiful. That's why they deserved this award because with their relationship, they are giving an example to the people, wonderfully boring relationship is so beautiful and unique, and just people who are in love, and together no matter what.
It hurts me that gay and bisexual people are so condemned, judged in many countries and, unfortunately, I must admit with great pain and sorrow,  that in mine too. They can not be free, they can not love just like that, person, because they are judged only because they love someone of the same sex ... It does not matter whether it is male or female, we love simply a person who is the same as the other, and relationship is just as beautiful and unique as relationship of heterosexuals ...
Edited by silverangel
  • Like 6

It hurts me that gay and bisexual people are so condemned, judged in many countries and, unfortunately, I must admit with great pain and sorrow,  that in mine too. They can not be free, they can not love just like that, person, because they are judged only because they love someone of the same sex ... It does not matter whether it is male or female, we love simply a person who is the same as the other, and relationship is just as beautiful and unique as relationship of heterosexuals ...

SIlverangel: I agree with you 100 %, and the only explanation I can come up with is that people who reject gay and bisexual people do so out of fear and ignorance, and don't realize that in doing so all they are doing is degrading themselves. I am a heterosexual male, but understand that no matter what sexual orientation we might have, we are all human beings who deserve to love and be loved.  

• Like 4