The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

SIlverangel: I agree with you 100 %, and the only explanation I can come up with is that people who reject gay and bisexual people do so out of fear and ignorance, and don't realize that in doing so all they are doing is degrading themselves. I am a heterosexual male, but understand that no matter what sexual orientation we might have, we are all human beings who deserve to love and be loved.  

Thanks for that words... you don't even know how much it helps... because we are  who we are, we all are persons full of love and we want to be loved, and it is the most important think. Thank you. I'm so happy that Jim accumulated so many positive and beautiful feelings and thoughts.

I love everybody :)

Also I've seen on the imdb board some people slating Jim for his lifestyle choice and that's exactly what it is, its his life and nobody else's, Jim is doing no harm to anybody and people should be able to live their life how they want to

• Like 3

Also I've seen on the imdb board some people slating Jim for his lifestyle choice and that's exactly what it is, its his life and nobody else's, Jim is doing no harm to anybody and people should be able to live their life how they want to

Amen to that... this is how it supposed to be it is his lifestyle, and his own personal choice, his private matter, no one else, and the same with all the people no matter that they are heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual, their life is their private mater. Jim is flawless beautiful person, and that's why we all love him so much. 

Rachel, baby we all love you too. :yes:

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 1

I don't like it when people say its a choice.

It's not a choice to pick what gender you love.

Being straight is not a lifestyle. Neither is being gay.

My brother is gay. It was extremely hard for him to come out. He didn't even tell my mother before she past away.

I am his biggest cheer leader and support him in every way and who ever he loves.

It's nobody business but Jim and Todd's on what goes on in the bedroom

(I still like to fantasize about it ;)

Jim looks extremely happy. Todd looks so proud and in love.

That's the type of love we all wish we had

• Like 5

My brother is gay. It was extremely hard for him to come out. He didn't even tell my mother before she past away.

I am his biggest cheer leader and support him in every way and who ever he loves.

I completely agree with this. They are entitled to do whatever they want it is their lives. I agree it is difficult to come out. One of my closest friends at high school was gay and he had so many girlfriends to try and cover it up. Eventually it came out and he was bullied horribly. It's disgusting that not everyone can accept people for who they are

And in terms of Jim and Todd in the bedroom, it's their business but I'm sure we've all given it a bit of thought ;)

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about your mom. You are 100% correct. It is not a choice, if you love someone then you love them - plain and simple. No one should be judged or looked at differently because of who they love.

• Like 1

Sorry, but the term 'Lifestyle Choice' makes me cringe.

Those who think you can choose your sexual orientation are usually stumped when I ask how they suppress their homosexual urges. It's a 'choice' after all, no, so you must 'choose' to ignore them then? Or perhaps you don't get to choose at all, and you are what you are:- Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual or Asexual. I know I certainly didn't get to choose my own sexuality and I've yet to met anyone who did.

I do realise you want to be supportive, but the term 'lifestyle choice' fuels homophobia.

You understood me wrong!!!. I know more than you can imagine that it is not a choice. I know that being gay, or bisexual is not a choice, it is just what people are, they are born that way and there is nothing they can do about it. I never said that they just choose that they want to be with woman or man, that well in that day I want to be with woman, or that day with man. It is not a choice  and I never said brain structures or how their hormones works, it is lifestyle. I said it about how they live, that the way they live, that they are in a 10 years relationship and how their life is, is lifestyle their choice not that fact that they are gay it is a choice. I never said that. Why you already assumed that I was offended that way.. I'm so far from that kind of thinking....

Edited by silverangel

It wasn't at all directed at you. I didn't even know you commented.

My comment was toward the people on Tumblr, Instagram, twitter, IMB, etc....

My brother has gotten hate from my family even from my sister

WE LOVE YOU RACHEL :)

I knew what you meant silver, and you're so spot on. Let's not argue over the semantics, ladies & gentlemen. When we allies argue, the hatred wins.

Love is love. We are all advanced, extremely intellegent people who accept Jim Parsons & other celebs (and more importantly, the LGBT in our lives) for who they are.

"'Cause baby, you were born this way."

-Lady Gaga

On another note: Is it totally perverted that I kinda wish that Jim & Todd would leak a sex tape? *_______*

• Like 3

I knew what you meant silver, and you're so spot on. Let's not argue over the semantics, ladies & gentlemen. When we allies argue, the hatred wins.

Love is love. We are all advanced, extremely intellegent people who accept Jim Parsons & other celebs (and more importantly, the LGBT in our lives) for who they are.

-Lady Gaga

On another note: Is it totally perverted that I kinda wish that Jim & Todd would leak a sex tape? *_______*

I would totally pay for a Jodd sex tape.

• Like 1

It wasn't at all directed at you. I didn't even know you commented.

My comment was toward the people on Tumblr, Instagram, twitter, IMB, etc....

Ok... it all came out wrong..... we all understood each other wrong and we here to celebrate love for the most beautiful man on earth, and his handsome partner. We all the children of love and we all wants to be loved.

Lets hug people   :friends: and  forget about it... ok. We all in love with Jim... more or less, so we should be happy that God gave us such amazing and beautiful and sexy person. 

I'm really sorry.. It is so horrible thing and I can't stand people who are acting like that judging others because of who they are, because with who they want to be. Your brother like any other person is the same  as he was, the same man who he was. That he is gay it has nothing to do with his character traits, or things he love to do,or that he is loving and wonderful person, his was created that way and there is no therapy, no medicine which can change it, there is nothing to change, he is great person because who he is, they way he is now, it is like someone will want to change man, heal him, send him to therapy, because he loves woman

Love is love. We are all advanced, extremely intellegent people who accept Jim Parsons & other celebs (and more importantly, the LGBT in our lives) for who they are.

-Lady Gaga

No you are not pervert... I bet that more people than we can imagine would like to see this... ...I'm one of them  :flirt: *wink wink*

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 2

You have no idea how this enrages me. Not that it is OK to discriminate, but when society does it, you may not justifu it,but can, maybe, understand. When it comes from a family member, it is inexcusable. What changed uin your brother when he came out? Nothing. Is he meaner, shadier, less trust worthy? Of course not! He is the EXACT same person. Perhaps your sister would be better served by understanding that and stop hating him based on who knows what. I feel sorry for your brother because of your above referenced comment, but he is lucky to have you in his corner.

• Like 2

My wife and I have received hate for being lesbians from members of this forum, out at the market, in restaurants, everywhere.  But we keep our heads up because we know that we're not "in the wrong" or "sinners" just because we fell in love with each other and acted on that love.

With that said, we have also received a lot of love and support from members here and elsewhere.  A big thanks to all who support the LGBTQA community.  It means more than you'll ever know <3

This whole clip is touching, and there are a few Mayim and Jim/Todd moments

http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/967439/nnn-glsen-red-carpet-video.jhtml

Edited by HollyAndOatmeal
  • Like 6

My wife and I have received hate for being lesbians from members of this forum, out at the market, in restaurants, everywhere.  But we keep our heads up because we know that we're not "in the wrong" or "sinners" just because we fell in love with each other and acted on that love.

With that said, we have also received a lot of love and support from members here and elsewhere.  A big thanks to all who support the LGBTQA community.  It means more than you'll ever know <3

I admire people who have so much courage to fight for love... your love is beautiful, and that you can be together against all is marvelous thing... I envy you because I can't be with person I love... and it is not easy love, it is so beautiful and special and our happiness but it is not easy, because of so many things. So you are so happy persons, beautiful and you both and all people who are like you are so  great examples and something that raises our spirits, which is encouraging, that we all can and should fight for ourselves, for the love because it is always worth. I wish you both a lot of love and only love from other people who you both will meet. Thank you for this post.

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 6

You're too beautiful to hate. 

• Like 2

Am sorry that's happened to you both and especially from people on here

There should really be more tolerance but some people are blind to others feelings or probably just don't want to understand

• Like 2

Ok... it all came out wrong..... we all understood each other wrong and we here to celebrate love for the most beautiful man on earth, and his handsome partner. We all the children of love and we all wants to be loved.

Lets hug people :friends: and forget about it... ok. We all in love with Jim... more or less, so we should be happy that God gave us such amazing and beautiful and sexy person.

I'm really sorry.. It is so horrible thing and I can't stand people who are acting like that judging others because of who they are, because with who they want to be. Your brother like any other person is the same as he was, the same man who he was. That he is gay it has nothing to do with his character traits, or things he love to do,or that he is loving and wonderful person, his was created that way and there is no therapy, no medicine which can change it, there is nothing to change, he is great person because who he is, they way he is now, it is like someone will want to change man, heal him, send him to therapy, because he loves woman

No you are not pervert... I bet that more people than we can imagine would like to see this... ...I'm one of them :flirt: *wink wink*

Big hugs silver. :hugs:

My sister is getting more accepting but she's more conservative than I am. So it's gonna take time.

No one should be put down for someone they love. Love is love.

I wanna love ;) Jim and Todd

• Like 1

tumblr_mv3vcd91Hn1srxnd0o1_500.jpg

....and the truth about Jim.... yeah he is pure sex and love...

tumblr_ms1o6s702V1rlst2vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ms6mekW6Tc1rlst2vo1_500.jpg

tumblr_muuhhe06hR1rrafppo1_250.gif tumblr_muuhhe06hR1rrafppo2_250.gif

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 5

.... and more our eye candy

tumblr_mtywh5BwuE1rrafppo1_250.gif tumblr_mtywh5BwuE1rrafppo2_250.gif tumblr_mtywh5BwuE1rrafppo3_250.gif

tumblr_mtywh5BwuE1rrafppo4_250.gif tumblr_mtywh5BwuE1rrafppo5_250.gif tumblr_mtywh5BwuE1rrafppo6_250.gif

Oh my god, so so beautiful! I love his facial expressions! :wub: :wub:

I voted for Jim in the People´s Choice Awards, thanks for the links Pearl! :)

• Like 1