• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

I wonder if his mom, sister and bro-in-law will be in the SNL audience. At least his sister and I wonder if he has them sit where he can see them or so he won't.  We know he gets sentimental about his family so maybe he prefers them to not be visible. :cray:  :thankyou:

It would be sweet if they could be there to support him.  I still wish Mayim could have been there a bit longer and been a surprise guest with him.   Maybe Simon will be there though.   He just did Letterman yesterday so he still may be there. :girlwink:

Omg wth what kind of sketch is this hahaha.

Looks like it could be a space station sketch featuring Bobby as Kirby 'I Miss My Kitty Cat' from the looks of it and not sure if it will be cut or not since we just have to wait and see what sketches they will be doing tomorrow night.

Not being familiar with snl here in uk I noticed Craig ferguson just posted a selfie of himself in New York. Is it poss he could be a guest for Jim? Forgive me if this is just stupid x

Craig airs out of LA area, but I suppose he could fly out, but not sure if he would or not.  That would be awesome.   :girlwink:   Craig was pretty gobsmacked by Sarah Chalke last night.  I thought Geoff might have to pour cold water on Craig.  :laugh:

So excited for notchinc....I hope you get in, sweetie.  It would be wonderful.   We will live vicariously.  :tender:

Craig airs out of LA area, but I suppose he could fly out, but not sure if he would or not. That would be awesome. :girlwink: Craig was pretty gobsmacked by Sarah Chalke last night. I thought Geoff might have to pour cold water on Craig. :laugh:

I only mentioned it because he posted a pic today of himself in ny. It could have been an old pic of course it just made me think. Wishful thinking maybe. I love Jim and Craig together Edited by thuslyinformed

I only mentioned it because he posted a pic today of himself in ny. It could have been an old pic of course it just made me think. Wishful thinking maybe. I love Jim and Craig together

I tweeted him asking.  Not sure if he will reply back, but worth a try, yes?