Jim Parsons

Tripper

Got a chuckle out of this...

Where does Jim Parsons end and Sheldon Cooper begin? Apparently, at Rt 104 in upstate NY. @BigBang_CBS pic.twitter.com/0mhtDlIAwD

tumblr_n2wnvwOLjn1rffyeho1_500.jpg

Haha That is hysterical, if I ever passed that sign I would totally stop and take a pic too, I wonder where in Upstate NY the 104 is a long road

ETA: Its in Oswego, NY (43.363809, -76.571062)

I never go out there LOL oh well

Edited by delsino
  • Like 3

Happy birthday to our lovely Jimmy pea!!

I just downloaded the whole season 6 of Judging Amy so I could watch those 7 episodes Jim is in! He's so cute as Rob Holbrook!!

2zntvtv.jpg

I was thinking about putting together all of his apparences in it to just one long clip and publish on youtube, but idk, would anyone be interested in watching? It's gonna take some work putting together.

I know there already are some clips of him from it on yt but they're far away from all and in such a random order so thought it would be nice to just have it all collected.

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 6

I just downloaded the whole season 6 of Judging Amy so I could watch those 7 episodes Jim is in! He's so cute as Rob Holbrook!!

2zntvtv.jpg

I was thinking about putting together all of his apparences in it to just one long clip and publish on youtube, but idk, would anyone be interested in watching? It's gonna take some work putting together.

I know there already are some clips of him from it on yt but they're far away from all and in such a random order so thought it would be nice to just have it all collected.

Yes, that would be awesome! I didn't realize there were more clips than what's on Youtube, haha.

There is so much more!! Rob Holbrook is such a sweetie and funny awkward! I think this is the most Sheldon-like part Jim has ever done.

I just lost it when he called a girl "zazzy"

20f2gr4.jpg

Edited by Jaime
  • Like 4

He's still ofcourse far away from Sheldon, it's just the awkwardness and the way he speaks that is a little resembling. But Rob is far more charming!

Jim is really doing an exellent job in portraying this guy, you really feel for him in a way, even though he's only on for a few minutes at the time. You can't help but fall for his charm!

Edited by Jaime

Ohh definitely. It's hard not to fall for whatever character he's playing. Even Sheldon, who otherwise would be a very unlikeable character. Rob seems so much more human with softer edges. It's weird seeing Jim this way. (Haha, I'm rewatching the clips on youtube). :p

• Like 5

2zntvtv.jpg

Oh yes yes yes, please! I never saw a whole episode from Judging Amy just some clips on yt. Think that would be really great for us if you do that :yes: .

• Like 2

am I the only one that noticed how how Jim's voice changed in his interview with Jay Leno ...... in the beginning of the interview he sounded so Sheldony....and then  after they showed his old Quiznos commercial ...... and he starts talking about The Normal heart...his voice gets sooooooo deep and sexy for the next part of the interview .. then it kinda changes again... 
LoL.... 

Edited by Sheldonswife

am I the only one that noticed how how Jim's voice changed in his interview with Jay Leno ...... in the beginning of the interview he sounded so Sheldony....and then  after they showed his old Quiznos commercial ...... and he starts talking about The Normal heart...his voice gets sooooooo deep and sexy for the next part of the interview .. then it kinda changes again... 

LoL.... 

THere's something wrong with the video--I saw the appearance live and there's no change in his voice.  Leno's voice is also lower in the second half of the video, so, unfortunately, it's not Jim gettin' all sexy... ;)

• Like 1