The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

The whole two page spread:

Bl74Ax9CMAAULXn.jpg

Is this from inside the Hollywood Reporter issue?

I didn't have a chance to order it (because I'm broke after paying my taxes!) and now I don't know if I can still get it. :(

I didn't have a chance to order it (because I'm broke after paying my taxes!) and now I don't know if I can still get it. :(

Vogue Magazine, May 2014 issue

I ordered mine as a back-issue.  I'd be happy to make color copies and mail them to you!

The whole two page spread:

Bl74Ax9CMAAULXn.jpg

This is a download link that came with the post on Tumblr 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gh7xpzqgib26dt6/Vogue+USA+-+May+2014.rar

or just read it here if your mouse has a magnifier

http://uninhabited-paradise.tumblr.com/post/83633855902/vogue-usa-may-2014-mediafire

• Like 1

I'm watching the Houston Rockets on TV tight now. I bet Jim is to

I am too. I feel connected to Jim. :p :P :p

• Like 1

I love SHELDON!!!! Jim Parsons is so funny. Too bad for all the ladies hes not into women. 

NONSENSE!!!!! .. and i'll leave it at that ...lol

Edited by Sheldonswife
  • Like 6

Poor Jimmy. His Rockets lost again. :( It's not likely they'll come back after being down 0-2, but it happens.

Poor Jimmy. His Rockets lost again. :( It's not likely they'll come back after being down 0-2, but it happens.

The Rockets did it against the Suns when I was hoping Charles Barkley would finally win his ring.  Great series that year. I hope it will happen so at least Jimmy Pea can catch a playoff game and we can ogle him.  :girldrunk:

• Like 3

The Rockets did it against the Suns when I was hoping Charles Barkley would finally win his ring.  Great series that year. I hope it will happen so at least Jimmy Pea can catch a playoff game and we can ogle him.  :girldrunk:

I'm hoping they come back. I want the Rockets to go up against the Spurs (my team). :p So I can feel like we're having a special competitive camaraderie that doesn't really exist.

• Like 3

I'm hoping they come back. I want the Rockets to go up against the Spurs (my team). :p So I can feel like we're having a special competitive camaraderie that doesn't really exist.

OMG the Spurs are my team too! I was so sad the Spurs lost last night :( but I know we'll come back in game 3 and kick Dallas' butt. :) It would be really cool if the Spurs end up going against the Rockets :p

Edited by SSGirl
  • Like 1

OMG the Spurs are my team too! I was so sad the Spurs lost last night :( but I know we'll come back in game 3 and kick Dallas' butt. :) It would be really cool if the Spurs end up going against the Rockets :p

OMG YAY! I hope we win too, but I think we will. :) And I'll also be rooting for the Rockets so we can match up in round 2. :D

• Like 1

OMG YAY! I hope we win too, but I think we will. :) And I'll also be rooting for the Rockets so we can match up in round 2. :D

LOL of course we'll win! Spurs are the best in the west on the drive for five :p yea it would be really cool to play against the Rockets in round 2

• Like 1

was watching snl..again.. n had to take these screenshots!

he is just crazy n so cute

10259828_749947745037356_8248811093394071947838_749947478370716_707852721569192810171888_749947671704030_46872141156387210302509_749945045037626_18401571240204210168192_749947768370687_72301096968473110171661_749947728370691_236571428142929

Edited by saruluvsshamy
  • Like 3