Jim Parsons

Tripper

I saw that Vonmar, but not sure if that was legit or not.   Waiting to see if it definitely comes out.  A lot of people joke in their tweets under his name and it is hard to tell they are joking.  There was nothing on the NY Magazine site about it so it is hard to say if it is legit or not.   I hope it is!

I thought it was legit because of who posted it:

The latest from Joe Adalian (@TVMoJoe). West coast editor for New York Mag's Vulture. Child of television. 

I have never seen these before. Thought I would share. 4y3eqaga.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The scene in The Romance Resonance with the song was done live during taping and in one take.  Then the cast recorded it for ITunes and all of the money paid for the download went to the charity, MusiCares.  Kaley tweeted something along the lines of "Simon can sing, we can't".

"The full cast is featured on the song, which was written by Kate Micucci (who played Raj’s ultra-shy ex-girlfriend Lucy on the show) and her music partner Riki Lindhome, who perform as the comedy folk duo Garfunkel and Oates."

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/10/25/%E2%80%98big-bang-theory%E2%80%99-song-up-on-itunes-for-good-cause/

• Like 3

The scene in The Romance Resonance with the song was done live during taping and in one take.  Then the cast recorded it for ITunes and all of the money paid for the download went to the charity, MusiCares.  Kaley tweeted something along the lines of "Simon can sing, we can't".

"The full cast is featured on the song, which was written by Kate Micucci (who played Raj’s ultra-shy ex-girlfriend Lucy on the show) and her music partner Riki Lindhome, who perform as the comedy folk duo Garfunkel and Oates."

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/10/25/%E2% 80%98big-bang-theory%E2% 80%99-song-up-on-itunes-for-good-cause/

simon is an awesome musician ... ..... i hope they let jim play the piano on the show..... althought i dont think they have ever given any indication that sheldon could play the piano

The Rockets just got eliminated on a 3-point buzzer beater with .9 seconds left. Ouch. :( I bet Jim is about ready to rip his hair out (if he's still awake, ha). That's a bitter pill to swallow.

Edited by Maddie
  • Like 2

oh ok .... i'll have to find that episode ...thought i'd seen them all 

If my memory serves me correctly it is the episode where they discover that Raj can talk in front of women when he has an alcoholic drink.  

• Like 1

If my memory serves me correctly it is the episode where they discover that Raj can talk in front of women when he has an alcoholic drink.  

Yes, and Penny made Sheldon a "virgin Cuba libre" that turned out to be kinda slutty...

• Like 3

I wonder what Jim thought about working with Mark Ruffalo and Matt Bomer in The Normal Heart. Did they get along on set? What was their relationship like on set? Is there an interview where Jim talks about this? I love Mark Ruffalo and his acting so was just wondering. Haha.:) 

I think it's funny how Jim already knows who mark ruffalo is cause of Sheldon lol

Well, I think he knew who Mark Ruffalo was before BigBang. :p

But I do wonder if talking about him on the show was an amusing thing once he went to work with him.

I would love to hear him talk about working with each of the actors.

The Rockets just got eliminated on a 3-point buzzer beater with .9 seconds left. Ouch. :( I bet Jim is about ready to rip his hair out (if he's still awake, ha). That's a bitter pill to swallow.

Aw poor Jim but the Rockets have been trailing since the beginning of the playoffs so them coming back and winning this round would have kinda been an unlikely miracle.

• Like 1

Jim pretty much gets along with anyone so I doubt there was any problem working with the others.  I think they all were so passionate about this movie that they had that in common from the start and so it bonded the men.  I doubt there was much to talk about as far as working together other than they probably all got along and were passionate about making it top quality because they believed in the subject matter so much and wanted to make sure its story was told in a powerful manner.

• Like 1

oh ok ... i think i have seen it ..... just forgot about Sheldon playing the piano...... 

Another pic from The Normal Heart - in case you have not seen it. 

normalh6.jpg

Wow! He's so HOT!<3  I LOVE him!<3 Too bad he's gay and already in a relationship. :(  Lol. He's too old for me anyways. :( Haha.

Edited by cassidyeden