Jim Parsons

Tripper

To all of those who read the play Normal Heart. I don't think there was a hug in the play that Jim's character Tommy did. Anyone remember the play?

I hope that's one of the scene that they added for movie!

I just checked the script and didn't see it.

To all of those who read the play Normal Heart. I don't think there was a hug in the play that Jim's character Tommy did. Anyone remember the play?

I hope that's one of the scene that they added for movie!

Ryan Murphy said the 45% of the material in the movie is new.

• Like 1

Another pic from The Normal Heart - in case you have not seen it. 

normalh6.jpg

Another still from The Normal Heart:

BmnsxeWCYAAL2wb.jpg

Where do you guys find these pics?  I didn't see them on tumblr or when I googled TNH stills.

This is so fake! Lol. https://www.facebook.com/jim.parsons.96?fref=ts Is there anyway I can connect with Jim besides fanmail?:( He's not into social media and does NOT have any accounts in social media.:(

I am Not sure. I know He doesn't have a Facebook Account or Twitter Account for fans to follow him as he is a Private person but that could be a personal Facebook Account just by looking at some of The Photos on there.

Edited by TVFAN13
  • Like 1

Pretty sure Todd has a facebook though. I remember seeing it a while back and its legit seeing as he is fb friends with Kunal's and Simon's wives as well as others. It's a private account though from what I recall.

Edited by BBTGUY
  • Like 1

What I found EXTREMELY INTERESTING, in the NY magazine article, was the following:

He says he’s recently started thinking about life after Sheldon, but he just signed on for three more seasons of Big Bang Theory, so that’s a ways off.

Is this the first acknowledgment that contracts have been signed by the actors?

• Like 7

Loved the article.   I say it a lot, but what a doll!!   :tender:

I also liked the article about why the show has such high ratings. It seems like a fairly intelligent look at all different aspects of the show, rather than some of the over-simplified articles we often see. Made me proud of our little show.

Except, of course, for the stupid comments. I love it when people say it's a stupid show--how would they know? I imagine that if they think it's stupid that they then wouldn't watch it. But if they don't watch it, how would they know whether or not it's stupid. Idiots.

Jim on his affinity for art and museums after his attendance at the Met Gala the Houston museums may be calling (if they haven't done so regularly already).

My Houston - Jim Parsons (art and museums)

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 7

lol...what an odd interview... I enjoyed it nonetheless... reading about his driving made me smile as well .. and I love how the reporter pointed out that they noticed he never wants to offend anybody he is so caring

• Like 3