Jim Parsons

Tripper

Sigh

Jim is adorable

Maybe at the normal heart premiere tbbt cast go with him?

I would love it if some of the cast came. It might be in the realm of possibilities if the cast is going to UpFronts next week because they would have to be there by Wednesday anyway.    So I hope some of the cast will be there.  

• Like 5

Hope Mayim is there!

I would love that and I am sure she would want to show support for him, but it may logistically be difficult for her since she will be gone a long time if she does go.  If she goes, she would have  to leave on Sunday to get there in time for the next day's event.  Then she would have the UpFronts on Wednesday and then Saturday she is at Boston U so that is a whole week away from the boys.   She has done it before, so maybe.  

• Like 2

Great pictures--thanks for sharing!

I think Jim's tux fits beautifully. His shirt is a little rumpled (from sitting in the car, I guess) but it's a perfect white tie outfit. And from what I saw on GMA this morning, it seems that a lot of the male celebrities didn't bother with white tie and tails. I think Johnny Depp wore white tie and I think I saw maybe one other guy. They showed several guys in regular black tie tuxes.

Todd does look a little "promish", but that suit fits him so perfectly. And I guess he's a "plus-one" for Jim, so he can wear whatever he wants. Also, I think it would have looked too matchy-matchy if they had both worn white tie/tails.

Anyway, Jim looks fantastic!

• Like 6

From the clips I have seen, I hope these guys have extra room for the awards they are going to rake in.  

And we as viewers are going to need a couple boxes of Kleenex.

Notice that we are commenting on how comfortable Jim is holding hands with Todd now in public?  No doubt (in my mind at least) doing this movie has helped him with that.

Jim is crying! this movie is gonna break me

There is another clip (posted here?) where he is crying and from a still I have seen - I looks like that protest on the street is not going to end very well for Tommy either.

Seriously, we are going to need therapy after seeing this.

Edited by Such a Hag
  • Like 1