Jim Parsons

Tripper

Jim at JFK signing for fan. Right about now or earlier today I'd think.

I was REALLY surprised to see this.  You hardly ever see these kind of pictures of Jim and he spends a lot of time traveling back and forth between LA and NY.  The person who took this photo goes by the Twitter handle of JFK Jeff and I guess his thing is to hang around JFK taking pictures and Tweeting tidbits about what is happening there.  Can't tell if he is considered a paparazzi ,,,,, anyway it concerns me a little that with all the publicity and fanfare TNH is getting his privacy is going to be compromised, he's always kinda flown under the paps radar.

For now, there is no way of knowing if he was headed to LA, but if he was I am curious, why he would make the trip so far in advance of Ellen's show on Thursday (it's not been confirmed yet that he is attending the LA premiere of TNH on Wednesday). I would assume that he has more PR work on his schedule in the week leading up to the broadcast on May 25th.  So we should have a fun week ahead of us!

As a PS...Wil Weaton is in the midst of a major Twitter rant against the Paparazzi...Bill Prady's Tweeted suggestion to Wil:

@wilw May I suggest a T-shirt that reads “Paparazzi are impotent"

He is associated with media in some way (probably a Paps person).   At any rate it is not surprising that eventually Jim would be seen at an airport. I am surprised more of them have not been seen.

Jim will lose some of his privacy, especially in NY because his face is currently plastered all over everything there.   He also had quite a media frenzy there this week.

I think he probably is flying to LA to get some rest before the LA Premiere (assuming he does attend) on the 21st and then Ellen on the 22nd.   He has had quite a week. It doesn't surprise me that he would want to go there and rest up some.  Plus his house is on the market there and currently has an offer out on it so he may be wanting to get there for that as well.

Here is a photo of him last night on The Daily Show:

BnyozAxIEAAM_kx.jpg

• Like 3

He is associated with media in some way (probably a Paps person).   At any rate it is not surprising that eventually Jim would be seen at an airport. I am surprised more of them have not been seen.

Jim will lose some of his privacy, especially in NY because his face is currently plastered all over everything there.   He also had quite a media frenzy there this week.

I think he probably is flying to LA to get some rest before the LA Premiere (assuming he does attend) on the 21st and then Ellen on the 22nd.   He has had quite a week. It doesn't surprise me that he would want to go there and rest up some.  Plus his house is on the market there and currently has an offer out on it so he may be wanting to get there for that as well.

Here is a photo of him last night on The Daily Show:

You could be right about needing the rest and the offer on the house, but my over active imagination smells events and/or more interviews/appearances leading up to the LA premiere and the HBO airing next Sunday.

• Like 1

.Gifs from last night's The Daily Show with Jim on it thanks to @notyoda on Tumblr:

tumblr_n5oridoEkE1r1n4hto2_250.giftumblr_n5oridoEkE1r1n4hto1_250.giftumblr_n5oridoEkE1r1n4hto4_250.giftumblr_n5oridoEkE1r1n4hto6_250.gif

tumblr_n5oridoEkE1r1n4hto5_250.giftumblr_n5oridoEkE1r1n4hto3_250.gif

I've never wanted to jump through the TV and rip someone's clothes off so much in my life. I love when he wears blue, but damn is he sexy in purple.
  • Like 6

Jim was also in the film Wish I Was Here and they are going to have their trailer Premiere on The Today Show Monday morning:

BnzIaJjIUAAxaf7.jpg

Monday @ 8AM EST see @zachbraff, Kate Hudson, & Mandy Patinkin premiere the trailer for #WishIWasHere on @TODAYShow!

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

Jim was also in the film Wish I Was Here and they are going to have their trailer Premiere on The Today Show Monday morning:

BnzIaJjIUAAxaf7.jpg

Monday @ 8AM EST see @zachbraff, Kate Hudson, & Mandy Patinkin premiere the trailer for #WishIWasHere on @TODAYShow!

what?... i miss so much stuff.... lol..... what role does he play in this movie.. I looked on wikipedia and it doesn't say 

Edited by Sheldonswife

I think he plays an alien the film in one of Braff's character's fantasy adventures.

ohhhhh .... ok .... I don't know what I was expecting .. but it certainly wasn't an alien .... lol... although I think he would make a kickass alien 

• Like 1

Oh...okay they changed which character he played then because originally there was an article that he played an alien.   That makes more sense though because I could have sworn I saw him in a suit in a scene and an alien likely would not have had that on.   ;)

• Like 2

So.what exactly is the movie about......that wiki article basically has no info.... And the trailer above me ....I refuse to watch cause those dolls or mannequin heads or whatever in the beginning creeped me out...and it's after midnight and u know....I would like to be able to sleep tonight...lol

Edited by Sheldonswife
  • Like 1

Oh...okay they changed which character he played then because originally there was an article that he played an alien.   That makes more sense though because I could have sworn I saw him in a suit in a scene and an alien likely would not have had that on.   ;)

There could be more going on than I was aware of, if more is was going on ....we shall see....

• Like 1

Regarding the Nissan commercial, I used a VPN to get round it. I'm afraid I'm not really sure about capturing videos, but maybe just telling you what happened might help explain the weird food, lol.

*standing in front of car*

Jim: The all new Nissan Micra, it has great fuel economy, it sips fuel.

*walks over to soup bowl*

Jim: Like a tapir, enjoying a hot bowl of French onion soup kinda sip

*sips soup*

Jim: This is the kind of fuel economy the Micra gets.

*back to car*

Jim: And sipping is important, we're taught from an early age to sip

Jim: Sippy cups

*drinks from sippy cup*

Jim: Sippy straws

*sips out of straw in a glass*

Jim: Sippy juice boxes

*sips out of, you guessed it, a juice box*

Jim: Sippy sandwiches

*holds up sandwich with big straw in the middle*

Jim: Besides, gulping is so boreish.

*puts on serious face* 

Jim: It can get you exiled in some countries.

*cut back to car*

Jim: The all new Nissan Micra, it's hip to sip! *laughs* It's hip to sip, who wrote this?

There you go, hopefully someone can get the video up soon :) The other one was quite funny, he was basically just talking about all the stuff you could fit in your car, like your enemies and all your weird thoughts. Like how the word "bed" is the same shape as a bed.

Edited by Razberrypie
  • Like 6

So.what exactly is the movie about......that wiki article basically has no info.... And the trailer above me ....I refuse to watch cause those dolls or mannequin heads or whatever in the beginning creeped me out...and it's after midnight and u know....I would like to be able to sleep tonight...lol

The way I understand it, Braff is a single father I think, struggling to raise his kids--I think he's homeschooling them--and his father (Mandy Patinkin) is dying.  And I guess he's a struggling actor, which is where Jim comes in.  Apart from that, I don't know.

Lol, thanks for the links. Those commercials are SUPER corny, but Jim is so cute. And since I love a good corny joke, I laughed and I like them. The shoes are a little strange though. But other than that, thumbs up.

• Like 1

Commercial #1 doesn't work.

They both worked for me, on my iPad. It did take them a moment to load, though.

ETA: I thought they were silly, but fun, and I think that's probably kind of the tone they were looking for, considering they were trying to say that the car is small (with a name like "Micra") but roomy, and then touting it's efficiency without getting too serious.

I think manufacturers go for that "fun" vibe when they're going with small cars, like the Fiat and Mini commercials.

So is this a car that will only be sold in Canada? I don't think I've heard anything about it down here, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Just wondering.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 2