• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Yeah. You mean fanmail? What's the current fanmail mailing address? I sent a letter to him, but since he's so busy, he never got it or wrote back.:(

His management company's name is buried in this thread somewhere Cassidy and you need to address your letter to the Talent Manager's Assistant. They sometimes keep a stack of signed photos to send to fans who write requesting one but remember to keep your expectations realistic. The Assistant will vet the letters and won't forward any that are "creepy" (recycling your word, not suggesting you are creepy :) ) and also won't send ones with requests to meet the actor in them. I'm sure he'd be touched to hear how you feel inspired by his work but leave out any requests for contact and your letter should make it through.

See it is that kind of pressure that Jim hates.  Why pressure him into something he doesn't want (and for all we know Todd doesn't either).   If they are happy as is, just let them be.  Fans have NO RIGHT to pressure him.

A long time ago I had read that Todd and Jimm were not more together, because Todd would have wanted some children while Jim no... have I read a false news or this has happened really?

I believe that among them two both Jim is the strongest, Todd seems a very sweet and emotional man... obviously they are in love, they would not have been together otherwise for all these years... jim is perhaps afraid of certain choices... but if Todd agrees I am happy for them
Edited by Shamyyy^-^

A long time ago I had read that Todd and Jimm were not more together, because Todd would have wanted some children while Jim no... have I read a false news or this has happened really?

I believe that among them two both Jim is the strongest, Todd seems a very sweet and emotional man... obviously they are in love, they would not have been together otherwise for all these years... jim is perhaps afraid of certain choices... but if Todd agrees I am happy for them

The business about breaking up over children, etc., was a fake story in the Enquirer.  In Jim's last Tonight Show (with Leno) appearance, he talked about the Enquirer rumors--where he has supposedly proposed when he won an Emmy, and where the wedding was off because of the children issue, and then where Jim was getting counseling from Neil Patrick Harris, assuring him that he could be a father, etc.

Very funny the way Jim handled the stories, but none of them were true. :)

Ok. Did I hear right ... Jims plan is to come to Wimbledon??? I will queue for my ticket now!!!

Do it!!

Good interview with Tavis Smiley. Jim is a very thoughtful interviewee, you can tell he always really thinks about his answers before he says anything. Tavis asked some good questions about TNH. And Jim's socks lol. Very cute.

Those socks are crazy!!!

Thanks for the continued information and links. I love them!!! I was at a meeting earlier and missed Dan but my go to place has it waiting for me!!!

What were the Conan survey question s for Jim and Mayim last night?

I love how Dan always asked Jim out to hang.

Edited by notchinc

Thanks for the continued information and links. I love them!!! I was at a meeting earlier and missed Dan but my go to place has it waiting for me!!!

What were the Conan survey question s fir Jim and Mayim last night?

http://teamcoco.com/video/full-episode-weds-5-21-norm-macdonald-mackenzie-davis-and-musical-guests-veruca-salt

the skit starts at 10:12

Saw the Ellen clips! Is it just me or was the Ellen interview the most serious interview they have had on Ellen? Jim and Ellen usually are goofing around, but with this, it was more serious and laid back... Except for the marriage question, I liked the Ellen interview.

Edited by cassidyeden