Jim Parsons

Tripper

I need to see Jim dance like this.

He does dance like that!

There's an old TV Guide video of him and Kaley and Johnny doing a photo shoot for the "Returning Favorites" cover--Jim was in his super skinny phase. But at one point the three of them are kind of dancing--it looks like Kaley is doing karaoke and Jim is dancing just like Oh, with that funny little hip-wiggle. :p

Simon's We'll Never Have Paris hit the theaters over Thanksgiving time I think.   I will find the date again when I have a bit more time, but I seem to recall it is this Fall.

The I am I film does look interesting and a unique premise.  I think it could be quite a sleeper hit kind of film, that builds slowly as people see it and realize it is really a good story and suddenly it becomes a larger hit.   I am very proud of Jim for supporting Simon and going to it to show his support.  That was very sweet.

I thought Simon's film was making the festival rounds earlier, but if may have missed it. If it did open back then, it didn't have a wide release.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

He does dance like that!

There's an old TV Guide video of him and Kaley and Johnny doing a photo shoot for the "Returning Favorites" cover--Jim was in his super skinny phase. But at one point the three of them are kind of dancing--it looks like Kaley is doing karaoke and Jim is dancing just like Oh, with that funny little hip-wiggle. :p

I thought Simon's film was making the festival rounds earlier, but if may have missed it. If it did open back then, it didn't have a wide release.

It is making festival rounds and opens in theaters this coming Fall.   We are only in June...not November.  LOL!  

Yes and Jim does dance like that. I remember the video Phanta mentioned and so that is why I am certain they hooked Jim up to do the move.   It looks just like what he does.   That is pretty common in animated films, especially when using known actors.

http://instagram.com/p/pOh0vCmI-o/

From the clock on the wall, it looks like 5:20 AM in the morning. I assume he's in LA,right?

I don't know if it's 5:20 because the picture is reversed--"Ellen" is backwards (and all his little moles are on the wrong side of his neck--*no, I do not stare I appropriately at his neck for hours*)--so the clock is backwards, too.

It is making festival rounds and opens in theaters this coming Fall.   We are only in June...not November.  LOL!  

Yes and Jim does dance like that. I remember the video Phanta mentioned and so that is why I am certain they hooked Jim up to do the move.   It looks just like what he does.   That is pretty common in animated films, especially when using known actors.

You said Simon's move hit theaters at thanksgiving, by which I thought you to mean that it had hit theaters last thanksgiving, not that it was scheduled to hit this coming thanksgiving.

I don't know if it's 5:20 because the picture is reversed--"Ellen" is backwards (and all his little moles are on the wrong side of his neck--*no, I do not stare I appropriately at his neck for hours*)--so the clock is backwards, too.

Ohh, you are right! so it's 6:40 then?

tumblr_n72mqpTXEC1ro1dyeo1_250.gifsnl-mocks-oscar-nominees-johnny-weir-rea

he danced here n it was cute lol

Ohh, you are right! so it's 6:40 then?

10428463_777908275574636_134429322536479

yeah its 6.40

i just wanna say tat jim is spoiling us...

i expect a pic of his like every evening now...(our time)

i wan a pic of his everyday...

tat will be so amazing

As I said before, I'm a fairly new BBT convert ..... so I missed out on alot of the older vids.... so I apologize if you've seen this... but I hadn't ... I love Rocker Jim...lol

Edited by Sheldonswife

one more

Jim is tooo cute as Edward..... lol.... and that jump that Johnny did at :28 ....  :laugh:

I understand that TBBT is more established now... and really don't need to do as much as a show just starting out..... BUT... would it kill them to do a new photoshoot? ... With everyone in the room at the SAME time... no Photoshop ..or copy and pasting.... or whatever the hell they be doing... UGH..... 

Bow tie and cuff links worn at the EMMYS by Jim Parsons for sale at this weekend Estate Sale!! #EMMYShttp://instagram.com/p/pPD7XUF8DO/

Unless this stuff is indeed for charity, which we don't know, why would he sell that ? ... I would think he would like to keep little mementos like that ...  hmmm 

I thought that was strange as well.  But don't you think they would make a deal out of it being for charity?  I mean that would certainly make more people willing to pay more if they knew it was going to a worthy cause.   Very odd.  I am really puzzled by it all.

It's a bangalow palm, (Archontophoenix cunninghamiana) named after the east coast town in Australia.They are good ornamental palms because they self-prune. The dead fronds just drop and don't hang. This is how my neighbour looks just before he heaves the fallen fronds over the fence back to my yard, except Mr Parsons seems a bit happier here, though as determined.