Jim Parsons

Tripper

Sorry Phanta, from what it appears, Jim already has a woman in his life named Mayim Bialik.  The guy has it bad for her.  It is sweet how they are so sweet on each other.  :give_rose:

You know, I'm almost as allergic to hugging as Sheldon (I have a short list of approved people), but I can almost imagine what it would feel like to hug him--like I can imagine the reality of him or something.

TMI...sorry!

I don't know why I'm thinking this way today.  I normally don't think about such things with him.  Maybe it's just that he's been so adorable lately, or seeing him all smooched up with MB.  Dunno. :)

I always wondered with all these younger celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Bynes, etc. going down the wrong path with all the sex ,drugs, etc. what Jim would think about that. I mean it's sad that most young celebrities end up like that. Some of them are actually really talented, but fame has got to them...:( Has Jim ever mentioned this subject? I'm just glad Jim has avoided going down that path.Though, I was just interested how he felt about it.

I always wondered with all these younger celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Bynes, etc. going down the wrong path with all the sex ,drugs, etc. what Jim would think about that. I mean it's sad that most young celebrities end up like that. Some of them are actually really talented, but fame has got to them... :( Has Jim ever mentioned this subject? I'm just glad Jim has avoided going down that path.Though, I was just interested how he felt about it.

I've never heard his opinion on it .... or if he's even been directly asked about it.... knowing what we do know about  Jim... in an effort to not offend anyone, he may talk around the subject..... 

I always wondered with all these younger celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Lindsey Lohan, Amanda Bynes, etc. going down the wrong path with all the sex ,drugs, etc. what Jim would think about that. I mean it's sad that most young celebrities end up like that. Some of them are actually really talented, but fame has got to them...:( Has Jim ever mentioned this subject? I'm just glad Jim has avoided going down that path.Though, I was just interested how he felt about it.

I don't know that he's ever really talked about such things, except maybe in some passing, joking reference in general. I think he's pretty tame himself, though I think he said something once about his "wild days" being behind him. I don't remember which talk show that was--maybe Kimmel? Or Conan? Dunno.

I think he's generally too polite to talk about people in that way, and probably not interested in getting into that conversation. When he talks about having stopped smoking and drinking, he doesn't really talk about other people or anything like that.

I do wonder if he did a lot of drinking/partying back in the day. He had kind of implied that he liked to drink--and I think he said that that one weird pic of him in that weird green and yellow kind of alien or superhero costume, where he looks kind of fat, was from his drinking days. ;)

I'd like to hear about how old he was when he started all that. I mean, was he sneaking off from home when he was a teenager, or did he pick up the habits while he was in college, or what. I'm just nosy.

I've never heard his opinion on it .... or if he's even been directly asked about it.... knowing what we do know about  Jim... in an effort to not offend anyone, he may talk around the subject..... 

You can listen at 10:06

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 1

Yes, he's all stubbly this morning...and adorable. And he posted a little later this morning. I woke up just about 30 minutes ago and he had posted only a couple of minutes before then.

It's so cute that he knows we're out here waiting for him to say good morning. I hope that he doesn't get burned out or start to feel obligated, like, "I guess I'd better go post that +€>*£! morning selfie..." :p

I wonder what goes through his head as he's considering what to post or what to say. I mean, is he as eager to reach out to some mass of people he doesn't know as we are to have him reach out to us? Does he find it nice, or creepy, to have so many people posting "I love you!!!!" every time he posts something?

For now he seems to be enjoying it and I hope he maintains that enjoyment. :)

• Like 7

Really? Meh...that's pretty sad. Those are wonderful.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk