• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Can someone point me to the pictures that were posted in the last week or so of Jim on that airplane?  I can't remember when they were posted and we've been posting like nuts since the CCTV awards--I don't even know if they were posted in this thread or over on FF.  Does anyone remember?  I think they were some "civilian's" instagram or twitter.

Yeah, there was one with a woman where they were kind of looking over the seats, I think, and then one someone took from behind, where you could see him up a couple of rows, between the seats.  I don't know if it was from when he went to Vegas or what.

They were Instagram pics and I've seen them on Instagram, but I don't know how to grab them from there onto my computer, which I would love to do.  But I know they were posted in one of the threads.

Edited by phantagrae

I have added quite a few photos since the last link and wasn't sure if people were checking and keeping up so here is the link again for the Premiere tonight:  http://thebazingacast.co/2014/06/23/hollywood-premiere-of-wish-i-was-here-tonight-with-jim-parsons/

By the way Wish I Was Here will be out in theaters July 18, 2014!

Edited by stardustmelody

The fact that he wrote 'my friend, Zach Braff' makes me so happy. I totally was into Scrubs before I started watching The Big Bang Theory and didn't even know they were working together before for Garden State. Seeing them having fun and being close friends is...um...idk, maybe kind of a weird funny lovably crossover :D

Okay, I don't know if that made any sense now......... *hide*

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Found a interview with Jim from last night. But I'm honestly a bit confused about the rules here now. Am I allowed to post a video link?

I don't know either--you can post a link to the original source? I'm not really sure.

BTW, Jim's pic this morning is silly, but cute! :)

Found a interview with Jim from last night. But I'm honestly a bit confused about the rules here now. Am I allowed to post a video link?

Can you please PM it to me? I would like to watch it anyway if not allowed to post publicly.

Jacksonloner just uploaded it on her tumblr so you can go there and watch it.

There are also some youtube clips up on Jim arriving last night. Just go search for Jim and Wish I was here and you'll find.

My phone messaged me that I've used 75% of my data plan.  Guess that means I can't spend all morning on IG hitting refresh until Jim posts a selfie.  NOT!

Good thing I keep getting on the wifi at work  ;)