• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

As much as i love Jim, someone needs to burn that hat!!!

I know. He and Mayim need to make a bonfire together and burn those hats they keep insisting on using.

Edited by Jamie

Hoping that Jim and Todd get to have a wonderful non-Wimbledon day in London tomorrow, sightseeing, eating, etc...catch them if you can people.

Thanks for all the great posts and pictures over the last few of days, it's been awesome, :)

Yes I've even read some "But I thought he was gay?"

Silly people.

I can see how the casual fan might say that, as in that video, he was absolutely gushing about her.  Much like we do him.

I can see how the casual fan might say that, as in that video, he was absolutely gushing about her. Much like we do him.

I would have to guess those "casual fans" never witnessed his relationship and interactions with Mayim then ;)

Jim would be called off as straight every other week.

Edited by Jamie

I would have to guess those "casual fans" never witnessed his relationship and interactions with Mayim then ;)

Jim would be called off as straight every other week.

I don't know whether he would be like that with her anyway, this week was the 1st time they even met apparently!

I know this is kinda off topic but does anyone have a link to a video of Jim's eulogy scene in HBO's The Normal Heart?  I can't seem to find one anywhere!:( Someone posted a Tumblr link to a video of it a while back but it didnt work.:( Since we cant post those kinds of links anymore, can someone PM me the link if you have it? That would be fine. Thanks.