Jim Parsons

Tripper

It's been amazing having him in the same time zone. Even if he have been miles away from me it has still felt really close.

Another fanshot from yesterday, think it's in the restaurant after the game.e7ame3an.jpghttps://twitter.com/JaccoEltingh/status/485696031079018496

It is strange, isn't it?

Cute pic--when I first saw it, I thought he had something in his hand, like a big straw hat! LOL! Then I realized it was the back of the chair...

He's so adorable and sweet.

I love his bed head this morning!

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

There's some talk on IG and tumblr of Jim going to watch Genie at the Australian open but I don't see how he would get time if tbbt is filming and I think the same for the US open

That would be an absolute dream for me-I'm there every year -  but going by the taping schedule for January this year which was smack bang in the middle of the Aus Open I highly doubt that would happen. Most US celebs don't make a lightning trip over the Pacific for a couple of days and that's all he could afford to have. Man, I'd love it to happen though!

Another standing ovation for this one:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/princess-eugenie-watches-namesake-loses-3817090

" Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons, 41, ­believed to be dating Bouchard, was there to cheer her on."

Also watching were her grand father Cliff Richard,her uncle Frank Lampard and long lost half sister Keira Knightley :laugh: . Love to know this nut bag's sources on Jim's life!!

It's kind of funny though, no one reacts to him holding Mayim's hand and kissing her on the cheek but then he goes watching a female tennis player and BAM he's suddenly straight and probably dating her xD

Edited by Jamie

Everybody tweet Patrick hill to tell him how wrong he is!

Sorry Kazzie :(

DONE. This dude is about to go down.

So sorry to hear that kazzie[emoji26]

Edited by Jamie

There's a few people tweeting about the apparent dating of genie and Jim now

Genie will be revealed to actually being a man, who is in a threesome relationship with Todd & Jim.

This will cause for her to loose her 2nd place, but she earns a starting ticket on the schedule for the Wimbledon next year, starting agains Djokovich in round one ;)