The SiriusXM registration seems to be only for the US?

It worked for me and I'm not in the U.S. Try using this link instead!

http://www.siriusxm.com/ondemand

By the way there are three Jim interviews now on Sirius! There's one on the Broadway Channel (channel 72), one on the OUTQ channel (channel 108) and one on the Sirius Indie channel (channel 104). Busy bee that he is!

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG guys!   He commented on my IG pic.  I am in hysterics.  

Ok, so the premise of the play, as we know, is God wants to set the record straight on certain things and because He is so omnipotent, mere humans couldn't understand or see Him, so He's coming to us

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point. And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I

Posted Images

I agree, this SAG interview is one of the loveliest I've ever heard, of Jim. Worth saving and remembering.

The SiriusXM registration seems to be only for the US?

Delsino posted the audio in the Shamy thread. :)

the_shewwy, on 24 Apr 2013 - 1:51 PM, said:

Did you see that Jim is in Zach Braff's kickstarter vid for his new film 'Wish I was here'?!!

http://t.co/RvbhaYdYEE

In a few words...can you give me an idea to which comedian I can compare Jim?  It seems I cannot recall any   :icon_rolleyes: 

I see him as a unique example. I cannot compare anyone with. Maybe this will be the comedians of the future generation of actors? The video link above the shewwy posted is pretty cool!
Who knows.

I was thinking of comedian/actor Zach Braff  but I feel he is not on the same line of acting. In spite of their short scenes in  Garden State 2004

*I've just read that Television critic Andrew Dansby compares Parsons' physical comedy to that of Buster Keaton and other silent film stars

Edited by wannamaker

He is looking quite thin. I remember him saying, back after the season 4 skinniness, that he was running too much and got too skinny. I wonder if he's working out too much now. I like Jim with a little more meat on his bones. But, whatever he's most comfortable with. 

The 'kiss my ass' attitude is great. I have to say though, I really dislike Letterman as an interviewer. I always thought that Jim's Letterman interviews were the most uncomfortable. Especially after you see how great his Craig Ferguson interviews go. There a lovely flow and humor to his interviews with people like Ferguson, Tavis Smiley, or George Strombolopolous. Those dudes know how to conduct an interview. 

• Like 2

It worked for me and I'm not in the U.S. Try using this link instead!

http://www.siriusxm.com/ondemand

By the way there are three Jim interviews now on Sirius! There's one on the Broadway Channel (channel 72), one on the OUTQ channel (channel 108) and one on the Sirius Indie channel (channel 104). Busy bee that he is!

He will also be on Sirius Hits 1 (Channel 2) on thursday :)

about the nyt article and he basically stated he was indeed gay. 

Well, it's not like it was a big secret, really.

I think he also addressed thy NYT article in another recent interview (magazine or radio?  I forget) and it was pretty casually mentioned in that GQ article that he was gay, saying it like it's no big controversial issue or no big secret, etc.

• Like 2

He is looking quite thin. I remember him saying, back after the season 4 skinniness, that he was running too much and got too skinny. I wonder if he's working out too much now. I like Jim with a little more meat on his bones. But, whatever he's most comfortable with. 

I do wonder about his weight sometimes. I hope he doesn't get any thinner :(

A lot of actors lose/gain weight for roles. Jim gained weight for Harvey, maybe he's got something lined up for the Summer which would explain his loss this Season.

When's 'The Normal Heart' filming?

It's filming this summer--he said from about mid-June to about mid-July.

Maybe he feels he should be thinner for the role, but I don't think he was all that thin when he did it on Broadway 2 years ago (I think that's when it was).  Or maybe he wants to be thin for bathing suit season. :p

Or maybe he just likes his body on the thinner side.  He's made some joking comments that hint that maybe he thinks he has a fat ass (saying that he wouldn't want to see people online saying things like that.) :)

What's Tommy Boatwright's story in the play? Is he one of the characters diagnosed with HIV?

No, I think his character works at a hospital, but I don't think he's got HIV himself.  His character does supply a bit of comic relief in certain moments, apparently, from what Jim has said (Jimmy Fallon interview, maybe?) but that's about all I know about his role.

Well, it's not like it was a big secret, really.

I think he also addressed thy NYT article in another recent interview (magazine or radio?  I forget) and it was pretty casually mentioned in that GQ article that he was gay, saying it like it's no big controversial issue or no big secret, etc.

He's only indicated it and Rach asked the question, so I answered.

I don't think Jim is losing weight for his TNH role; his weight does tend to fluctuate a bit. I only hope he doesn't lose any more.. he's on the lower margin of acceptably slim, at this time.

I'm glad he talked of his sexuality the way he did, in this interview (and the one with Lopate a few days back). I've always felt he would be natural and casual about it, if asked - he wouldn't shy away from the question or make a big deal of it. I like that he compared it with hair color or anything else that's a natural part of a person.. that is the ideal way to look at it, IMO, and hopefully society is slowly evolving towards that outlook.

• Like 1

I see that Jim was not nominated for a tony award, does anyone think he would be bothered by that or not?

I would love to him him do a more "angst" role, that would probably be a chance for him to get the nom, but I never did get to see Harvey so I cannot judge on his performance, but I don't think he would have expected to be for Harvey, I see that Harvey didn't get any nominations, does Roundabout get many noms at all does anyone know?

I was glad to see Laurie Metcalf received a nom as did David Hyde Pierce and Larry Kramer gets a special honour.

• Like 1