• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG guys!   He commented on my IG pic.  I am in hysterics.  

Ok, so the premise of the play, as we know, is God wants to set the record straight on certain things and because He is so omnipotent, mere humans couldn't understand or see Him, so He's coming to us

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point. And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I

Posted Images

Did he put your name?  Because if it was immediately after you - most likely he was commenting on someone a several posts above you.  

The comments fly pretty fast in the (IG) Thunderdome....

It may have been me that the troll on IG was after as they have been nasty to a couple of people and I asked them to please stop but it's obvious they just want confrontation but that is not the place for a slanging match

Did he put your name? Because if it was immediately after you - most likely he was commenting on someone a several posts above you.

The comments fly pretty fast in the (IG) Thunderdome....

Yeah, he did. But, actually I don't really care what other people say.

I just want to live my "creepy fangirl" life. ;)

It may have been me that the troll on IG was after as they have been nasty to a couple of people and I asked them to please stop but it's obvious they just want confrontation but that is not the place for a slanging match

Are you mciocan18?

Live your life as you please, as long as nobody gets hurt, what's it got to do with anyone else. You are NOT creepy dear, just passionate

NO........ That's the troll, I'm Polsie51, or Polly to most people

That mciocan18 was rude to everyone.. constantly starting fight. I reported :p

Saw 30 comments from this person

Edited by Jamie
  • Like 1

Thank you Lucy, for the follow in IG. I didn't think about me being followed when I joined a couple of months ago, I should really get clicking with the camera! I'm so glad people are addressing these trolls on social media. I was drawn to Jim's account as a fan of his work and stayed because I found it so pleasant and charming, the man has no unsavoury agenda and his posts do not scream "please love me", people just like him because he is so pleasant and charming and dare I say a normal man in an extrodinary world.

• Like 5

I love it when Jim gets up early, so I can see his post before I go to work. :)

He was sitting in his own kitchen this morning, so a surprise showing at CC doesn't seem likely, but it's true that he can simply fly down again if the spirit moves him.

In my most outlandish fantasy I was imagining that he dashed back up to LA to sign his contract... :p

I don't care--I just like my Jimmy greeting in the morning. :)  Some people drink coffee...

• Like 2

I literally gasped when I saw this pic!  Out loud, at my desk at work.  And I think I even said "Oh my god!"  Out loud.

GORGEOUS!  Even with the goofy glasses (I thought at first glance they were his real glasses, because I wasn't really looking at the glasses...)

That veiny arm, the earpiece in his mouth, the rolled up sleeves, the muscles in his forearms, and that bulgy bicep...

It almost makes up for him not being back at CC today. :biggrin:

Almost.  Well, maybe it does...

• Like 2

Okay, I admit it, I am sick, sick, sick.  But if you look close you can see his underwear at the top of his jeans. 

Feel free to make fun of me, I deserve it. 

Where?  In the most recent pic he posted (I haven't seen it yet because I'm at work... :( )

Where?  In the most recent pic he posted (I haven't seen it yet because I'm at work... :( )

The pic he just posted with Josh.  His arms are up and his shirt is up and separated.  You can see a bit of tummy and a white band above the waist of his jeans.  I am presuming that this is the band on his underwear.

I am so ashamed and embarrassed, what is wrong with me?  :girlimpossible:

• Like 6