• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG guys!   He commented on my IG pic.  I am in hysterics.  

Ok, so the premise of the play, as we know, is God wants to set the record straight on certain things and because He is so omnipotent, mere humans couldn't understand or see Him, so He's coming to us

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point. And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I

Posted Images

what has it happened? has someone offended Jim or Todd?

someone said to Todd, shut up - or he offended the fans  (if that was meant)

Edited by bqueen

For the message on the cup? .. To me it doesn't seem a rude or offensive message. Perhaps some Fans are only a bit jealous and they don't want todd to be inserted in their messages.. an absurd pretension in  my opinion, but the people are strange at times

Edited by Shamyyy^-^
  • Like 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again: unshaven Jim is so sexy!!!!!

Yes! I wonder if he didn't shave yesterday because he looks particularly stubbly today.

I'm ready to get in the shower now... :p

• Like 2

I wonder if he really is that much of a "man child" he claimed to be in s3 extras

True although in color it may not look like as much you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! I wonder if he didn't shave yesterday because he looks particularly stubbly today.

I'm ready to get in the shower now... :p

I need a few minutes to brush my teeth. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 7

He looks really hot on that pic * ooh * 

I'm so happy he posted a good part of the crosswords' page (as I asked last week haha) but that's too little in Instagram ... I need new eyes :p

No offense to you who helped, but I know when I do a puzzle the last thing I want is someone else giving me the answers.  Sort of spoils the fun of doing the puzzle.  :icon_rolleyes:  Reminds me of Leonard's feelings when getting "spoiled" by Sheldon in Spoiler Alert. 

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 4

He seemed in a big hurry to get out of there based on the end of the video clip we have of him leaving the panel.  He looked like he could not wait to go.   I suspect he isn't big into crowds (neither am I) so he probably wanted to deal with the interviews he was obligated to do and then head back home.

• Like 1