Jim Parsons

Tripper

A true friend of would keep his or her mouth shut, not use their association to increase their own popularity. Fans are desperate for news on the show, especially about Jim and she's using that to her advantage.

I'm sure if Jim were bothered by it he'd have told her so long ago. And it's not like she's exactly a nobody, she was famous way before he ever was and is on the same show as he is. I hardly think mentioning him on a blog for Jewish mothers increases her popularity all that much. The amount he mentions her in his own interviews is probably the same she mentions him in her blog. In any case I don't see why it concerns any of us. He's a big boy, I'm sure he can handle his own relationships just fine.

• Like 3

I saw that interview, Jim said he was holidaying in Paris, he didn't mention her.

Mayim's blog is supposed to be about Jewish parenting and veganism. There's really no need to mention Jim. She just slips it in because she knows fans of the show, want to see his name. It's pure marketing.

Edited by Moonbase

I saw that interview, Jim said he was holidaying in Paris, he didn't mention her.

Mayim's blog is supposed to be about Jewish parenting and veganism. There's really no need to mention Jim. She just slips it in because she knows fans of the show, want to see his name. It's pure marketing.

Mayim mentioned HIM because that's what occurred to her during her trip there. Her blog post was entitled with "What Does a Vegan Celebrity Eat in Paris?". She ate WITH him there, it's not like people don't know he was there already. Also, what's so bad about her mentioning she was with him? If Kaley tweeted that she was in Paris and met with Jim there, would Kaley be using that to her advantage? If she tweeted a photo of Jim with her at the Eiffel Tower, would Kaley be making herself gain publicity through that?

Her blog there is not limited to just breastfeeding and attachment parenting. She was given that section to talk about everything and anything she wants. You are not the blog police. 

I always thought jealousy is a green-eyed monster. But it is also showing in the form of a tiny robot in a teacup.

• Like 1

If she meets up with him she's not allowed to mention it?  Her blog is about her life and how she strives to live out her beliefs "in the marketplace"--how her beliefs and choices mesh or clash with everything she does, from what kind of bathing suit she chooses to wear to what kind of clothes she wears to a fancy Hollywood function to her work on TBBT and her experiences related to the show, and yes, to her castmates.

He didn't mention her in talking about going to Paris because he was talking about going to Paris not about every detail of what he planned to do while he was there.  It may be that at the time of whatever interviews (he mentioned it in at least a couple of different interviews) mabye they hadn't firmed up plans, maybe he didn't feel it fit into the conversation at the moment ("I'm planning to go to Paris and while I'm there my colleague and friend Mayim is going to be doing a photo shoot and we plan to have dinner together..." ) or whatever.  It's not as if he was giving anyone an itinerary for his trip.

I really don't get why you're all up in arms supposedly for Jim's sake.  I'm sure that he knows what she posts on her blog about him.  If it doesn't bother him, why should it bother you?

They're pretty close friends and they enjoy each other's company and they both talk about each other as friends and as castmates.  So what?

Let's keep it relaxed, people. :) This is one of the last subjects I'd expect there to be a flare up on, so it's a shame to see the conversation turning like this.

I tried soothing the thread by starting to sing a delightful children's song, but I guess teapots don't work as well as an iron fist.  ;)

• Like 2

I tried soothing the thread by starting to sing a delightful children's song, but I guess teapots don't work as well as an iron fist.  ;)

I sing this song with my kitty:

I'm a little kitty, short and stout.

Here is my tailbone, here is my snout.

When I am so naughty, the mama will shout,

"Get down from the table or I'll throw you out!"

:p

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

Hey... I'm not short or stout, thank you very much!

Hahahahaa! That made me laugh. I was just randomly quoting the first song that popped into my head, that happened to be it. 

I love teapots of all shapes and sizes. 

ETA: Reposted this with killed surfer speak, it was driving me nuts. 

• Like 1

Hahahahaa! That made me laugh. I was just randomly quoting the first song that popped into my head, that happened to be it. 

I love teapots of all shapes and sizes. 

ETA: Reposted this with killed surfer speak, it was driving me nuts. 

You got me. :icon_redface:

• Like 2

If I new JP personally I would probably blog about him all day. :wub:  

Cause I am a crushed Fangirl, just like Mayim  :rolleyes:. And hell yes, I would brag everywhere about knowing him.......

ME TOO Shamynatress... I'm crushed fangirl just like you and Mayim... :icon_redface:  :D and  I'm with you... I would brag about it to... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

It's not I want to join the debate or so, I just want to add this: Majim used to say in her blog that whenever she mentions JIm or posts Jim's photo on her blog, she always asks for his permission first. 

So, sit back, relax and enjoy her blog about Jim. :D

• Like 4

It's not I want to join the debate or so, I just want to add this: Majim used to say in her blog that whenever she mentions JIm or posts Jim's photo on her blog, she always asks for his permission first. 

So, sit back, relax and enjoy her blog about Jim. :D

Jim is too sweet.

Also, Jim mentions Mayim a LOT in his own interviews. The delight of working with her, and how smart she is, and how the show (and his job satisfaction) has really got refreshed after she joined. Maybe he just wants publicity by talking about, you know, Blossom, and the only neuroscientist actress out there. :)

Just kidding (before another debate starts). Honestly, neither of them seem to be the kind of person to put public image above friendship.

• Like 1

This photo by Aaron Fallon just won an Applied Arts Magazine award for this picture.  I can see why it won.  I have always loved this photo.  Congrats to both Aaron and Jim.

JP-AFallonStarWars_zps2ea0b943.jpg

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 7