The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Jim Parsons

That picture is really fantastic, and it looks like  "Gulliver's adventures" a little bit I love that picture.

Taken sometime last year, along with the bicycle photo and the hipster professor shots.

Thanks!

I haven't poked around on bazinga! Jim in a while.  Great shots--and it's funny that in some of those pics he's wearing glasses (or frames) that look like his new glasses. :)

Thats a cap, not a beret.

What's the difference?

Yes, the Gulliver picture was 2012, as far as I remember. Before he got a short haircut again, recently.

What's the difference?

Yes, the Gulliver picture was 2012, as far as I remember. Before he got a short haircut again, recently.

I think the hat he's wearing has a bill to it, unlike a beret (remember his "tea cozy" or whatever from the CERN episode?)

It's hard to tell because he has it tilted back on his head.

Oh my god.....   thats true   :wub:

972173_3093516994743_99832212_n.jpg

So true... No matter what he will wear, glasses or without glasses, nerdy or not, I will love him... :wub:  :wub: I love the way he looked at that Comic Con

tumblr_m8haw6OzSC1rwd65go1_500_large.png

tumblr_lvi5kplvWx1qgvvdx.jpg

• Like 4

I just wanted to say that when I was in high school, my theater class read through The Normal Heart and I read Emma, and I was floored when I saw the Kelly and Michael interview and found out that Jim was in a production of The Normal Heart as Tommy! And even more so that there will be a TV movie. :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_cheesygrin: I just wanted to know if anyone has seen the play in New York? I want to see Jim as Tommy so bad. :p :P :D

My memory is a little foggy. I just remember him as being quite flamboyant and sassy. ^_^  Which scene in particular are you referring to?

So true... No matter what he will wear, glasses or without glasses, nerdy or not, I will love him... :wub:  :wub: I love the way he looked at that Comic Con

tumblr_m8haw6OzSC1rwd65go1_500_large.png

tumblr_lvi5kplvWx1qgvvdx.jpg

The odd thing about this picture is that in some ways he looks like a completely different person.

I think it's a combination of his face being a little more filled out, his hair being longer and then that stubble, but he almost looks like Jim Parsons' older brother or something. :p

It's also like that one really odd picture of him in a green and yellow(?) costume, I think with a beanie or something?  I don't know that I would have ever guessed it was him.

• Like 2

The part where Tommy flirts with Ned ;)

Ohhh.. Tommy did have a thing for Ned, didn't he? It's a shame that couldn't have been written differently. ;):rolleyes:

Kate Hudson joins "Wish I was Here Cast"

The film that Zach Braff is making that is also staring Jim Parsons.  Good news is that it is filming this summer in LA, so that means Jim will be back in LA for part of the summer.   :icon_mrgreen:

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/kate-hudson-joins-zach-braffs-kickstarter-project-1200484371/

Kate Hudson Joins Zach Braff’s Kickstarter Project ‘Wish I Was Here’ set to shoot in LA this summer

Kate Hudson has joined the cast of Zach Braff’s “Wish I Was Here,” on the heels of Mandy Patinkin, Anna Kendrick, Jim Parsons and Josh Gad coming on board the indie drama.

“Wish I Was Here” has raised $2.68 million in 26 days for Braff’s Kickstarter campaign from nearly 40,000 fans with four days left.

Hudson will play Braff’s wife. Producers plan to shoot the film in Los Angeles in the summer.

Worldview Entertainment signed on last week to provide gap financing to “Wish I Was Here.” Wild Bunch is currently handling international sales for the film at the Cannes Film Festival; CAA will rep domestic rights.

“Wish I Was Here” is expected to cost $5 million.

Braff announced the castings on the Kickstarter page. He plans to star and direct from a screenplay he co-wrote with his brother Adam. Stacey Sher and Michael Shamberg will produce via their Double Feature Films.

Braff will portray a struggling actor, husband and father trying to find his identity and purpose at age 35. He winds up trying to home school his two children when his father can no longer afford to pay for private education and the only available public school is on its last legs.

Hudson is currently starring in “The Reluctant Fundamentalist” and will next be seen in Larry David’s HBO movie “Clear History.”

Hudson is represented by CAA and attorney Marcy Morris.

• Like 1

The film that Zach Braff is making that is also staring Jim Parsons.  Good news is that it is filming this summer in LA, so that means Jim will be back in LA for part of the summer.   :icon_mrgreen:

http://variety.com/2013/film/news/kate-hudson-joins-zach-braffs-kickstarter-project-1200484371/

Kate Hudson Joins Zach Braff’s Kickstarter Project ‘Wish I Was Here’ set to shoot in LA this summer

Kate Hudson has joined the cast of Zach Braff’s “Wish I Was Here,” on the heels of Mandy Patinkin, Anna Kendrick, Jim Parsons and Josh Gad coming on board the indie drama.

“Wish I Was Here” has raised $2.68 million in 26 days for Braff’s Kickstarter campaign from nearly 40,000 fans with four days left.

Hudson will play Braff’s wife. Producers plan to shoot the film in Los Angeles in the summer.

Worldview Entertainment signed on last week to provide gap financing to “Wish I Was Here.” Wild Bunch is currently handling international sales for the film at the Cannes Film Festival; CAA will rep domestic rights.

Braff announced the castings on the Kickstarter page. He plans to star and direct from a screenplay he co-wrote with his brother Adam. Stacey Sher and Michael Shamberg will produce via their Double Feature Films.

Braff will portray a struggling actor, husband and father trying to find his identity and purpose at age 35. He winds up trying to home school his two children when his father can no longer afford to pay for private education and the only available public school is on its last legs.

Hudson is currently starring in “The Reluctant Fundamentalist” and will next be seen in Larry David’s HBO movie “Clear History.”

Thanks for sharing star :wub: . wow it's great... I want to see it so much. I wonder where it will be avialiable to watch. 

That's nice. But isn't Normal Heart also filming this summer? I think that will also be in LA?

• Like 1

Jim is such a chameleon. He looks completely different dependant on how heavy he is. He always looks cute though and Todd is a lucky lucky guy!

• Like 1

Jim is such a chameleon. He looks completely different dependant on how heavy he is. He always looks cute though and Todd is a lucky lucky guy!

Yes, and his weight fluctuates a lot! But the only time he got worryingly thin IMO was at the time of early season 4.

• Like 1

Yes, and his weight fluctuates a lot! But the only time he got worryingly thin IMO was at the time of early season 4.

Oh yes he is the luckiest man on earth. And I love how he looked at the begining of season 5 and at the end of season 4. But despite of all this you're right Pomita I was very concerned about him then to. I can't look at him when he was so thin at the time of early season 4.But will I love him no matter how he will look :wub:

If you pay USD 750,00 as a Backer for this project you will get an invitation for the Premiere with Cast and Crew. I am really tempted!!!!!

• Like 1

That's nice. But isn't Normal Heart also filming this summer? I think that will also be in LA?

Normal Heart is filming in NYC this summer from mid-June to mid-July, I believe Jim said.  But Jim's role won't keep him there for the whole shoot.  I don't know how many scenes he has, but because movies film out of order, he could conceivably finish his scenes in a matter of a couple of weeks.

And then with Zach's film, they could start with other scenes and work around him and film his scenes for that movie whenever he's able to get to LA, if necessary.

It all just depends on the extent of his roles in either film, what kind of rehearsal time they might need before they film, and when his roles are scheduled to be filmed in either project.

I hope he's still able to do Comic Con...

Yeah, when he won his Emmy that year he looked skeletal.  I saw a clip of him doing an interview on Emmy night, with ET, I think?, where the girl was asking him if he was going to party and he said something about maybe getting some ice cream, etc.

He looked really scary that night.  He's so lanky and generally slim to begin with, and with that long neck, that he really doesn't have much room to lose a lot of weight without it really showing in his face.

I kept thinking he needed to eat about a gallon of ice cream...

And you know, it's a little odd--even in this season's finale, where he's gotten a little thinner, you can see that he still seems to have a little tummy.  In the shopping scene with Penny, you can see just above his waist, it looks like he's got a little tummy--or like he's wearing a money-belt. :p

I just wish I could shed pounds the way he does... :huh:

• Like 1