Jim Parsons

Tripper

The National Enquirer is the worst tabloid. You can pretty much bet money on anything and everything in it being false. And it says the main three "walked off of production on July 30." WB (or whoever is in charge) told them not to show up, right?

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

The National Enquirer is the worst tabloid. You can pretty much bet money on anything and everything in it being false. And it says the main three "walked off of production on July 30." WB (or whoever is in charge) told them not to show up, right?

Yeah, they were never in production for anybody to be walking out of it.

I remember Jim on his last Leno appearance talking about how the Enquirer had run at least 3 stories that were completely false.

The first one was about how when he won I guess his first Emmy, that he had supposedly been so happy that he had proposed to Todd.

Then they wrote that the engagement was off because Todd wanted children and Jim didn't.

Then they wrote that Jim was getting counseling from Neil Patrick Harris about adopting children .

Um, yeah, so, no.

I remember that Jim thought it was really crass that they would equate love with winning a trophy like the Emmy.  I'm sure he's just as offended that they would think that it would take a million dollar paycheck for him to propose to Todd.

The only time I'll ever believe anything about Jim and Todd getting married is when Jim officially announces it or whatever.

He was just talking about the marriage question in some fairly recent interview, and didn't seem like he was ready to tie the knot, so I doubt that getting his big contract made him suddenly change his mind.  Or that Todd would issue him an ultimatum or anything that gross.

What sucks the most is that there are probably going to be idiot knuckleheads asking him about this on his IG account now. UGH. :icon_rolleyes:

Edited by phantagrae

"A friend" informed them. Uh-huh.

Yeah, a "friend" who was obviously there for the whole conversation, since the friend was quoting Todd and Jim directly while they had a spat about it. I could vomit.

I can't either boo! apparently I don't have the right to see that website in my part of the Globe :icon_rolleyes:

National Enquirer... what does it says now, Jim and Todd got married 20 yrs ago and have 8 children? lol

It says that now that Jim got his big contract that Todd was wanting to get married and that Jim is like his Sheldon character and wants everything in his life to be settled, so Todd said, "You're going to have 20 million dollars!  How much more set can you be!" or some b***s*** like that.  So Jim said that no amount of money was worth losing Todd over!!! and he asked him to marry him!!!!!

BLECH!

have they also proposed the dynamics of the conversation? :laugh: unbelievable..... they still speak of a presumed proposal of marriage of Jim.... they don't get tired to propose this matter without having some certain source.. bah. I think that if Jim will ask to Todd to marry him the journalists will be the last to be informed

Edited by Shamyyy^-^

Yeah, a "friend" who was obviously there for the whole conversation, since the friend was quoting Todd and Jim directly while they had a spat about it. I could vomit.

...snip...

BLECH!

Exactly Phanta. From what I can tell from how Jim presents himself publicly, like on IG or in interviews, I don't think he'd keep marriage to Todd a secret if and when it happens. On the other hand, I think he would keep the details of his conversations with Todd on the subject a secret--the exact opposite of the nonsense in the article.

Seriously, what "friend" would overhear such a personal discussion between Jim and Todd? Has Otis been giving the tabloids some inside info? :)

Exactly Phanta. From what I can tell from how Jim presents himself publicly, like on IG or in interviews, I don't think he'd keep marriage to Todd a secret if and when it happens. On the other hand, I think he would keep the details of his conversations with Todd on the subject a secret--the exact opposite of the nonsense in the article.

Seriously, what "friend" would overhear such a personal discussion between Jim and Todd? Has Otis been giving the tabloids some inside info? :)

Yes, Otis is the unnamed source!!  That naughty dog!! :p

puby3yga.jpg

Here ya go Phanta, it's a cute one. :)

Thanks!!

The shirt Jim is wearing looks like the one he was wearing in the selfie on the couch with Mayim last week.  It must be his Thursday-go-to-rehearsal shirt... :p

Hmmm...school desks...

Edited by phantagrae