• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

No. You can clearly see it.  Its blue (the water) on your right (his left).  They are lying down like sunbathing (to your left, his right.)  Kind of perpendicular.  Wearing black bikini bottoms. Seriously it's not hard to see. :p

Edited by Joyzeefan23

I'm joining the "I'm jealous of Mayim" club, oh what I wouldn't do to dump a bucket of ice water over Jim and then warm him up or be his rehearsal buddy for any of the "intimacy" scenes in anything and everything.  Lucky, lucky Todd and Mayim.

That said, Mayim does sound like a super nice person, love her her ability to stand by her beliefs, her smarts, and support of STEM (this said by an EE where only 4% of my graduating class was women). 

No. You can clearly see it.  Its blue (the water) on your right (his left).  They are lying down like sunbathing (to your left, his right.)  Kind of perpendicular.  Wearing black bikini bottoms. Seriously it's not hard to see. :p

Ok, snap shot'ed the IG pic and then enlarged it.  Yes, I can see it, it really is pics of women in bikinis.

I think Jim truly loves the ladies, or at least appreciates a beautiful woman.  We all know what a flirt he is.

Edited by mamallama

Yep, they are ladies in bikinis ^^
the other day, female (I guess) legs with boots, now ladies in bikinis, where does he get those Shirts they are really cool!

I bet if Mayim accepts the challenge, she will nominate Kunal, or Kevin, and so on, the entire TBBT cast will do it, that would be great ♥♥♥ Well guys, I see you have already organized really fast (once again) the entire ice bucket party, I'm gonna content myself watching ;) you'll have really impressive organization skills tho.. ^^

Ice bucket challenge!

I don't do facebook, so ... it wasn't until I saw Jim's IG and googled ice bucket challenge that I realized this challenge was hot issue in SNS.

This reminds me my aunt who suffers from Parkinson's disease ; not Lou Gehrig's disease, but those looks famliar to me.

If JIm and other TBBT casts accept this challenge, fundrase for ALS will rise (I hope so), and that'd be so nice.

Though this effect won't last forever, but sometimes, public glimpse make miracles :)

Ice bucket challenge!

I don't do facebook, so ... it wasn't until I saw Jim's IG and googled ice bucket challenge that I realized this challenge was hot issue in SNS.

This reminds me my aunt who suffers from Parkinson's disease ; not Lou Gehrig's disease, but those looks famliar to me.

If JIm and other TBBT casts accept this challenge, fundrase for ALS will rise (I hope so), and that'd be so nice.

Though this effect won't last forever, but sometimes, public glimpse make miracles :)

Keep googling about the challenge. They actually have raised over $6 million from the viral challenge.

Phanta, I think that would be Todds job.... :whistle:

I called it first.  Todd's gonna have to just stand by and watch--or wrestle me to the ground!

OMFG CAN THEY NOT

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/finally-big-bang-theory-jim-parsons-proposes-boyfriend-todd-spiewak

at this point it's just sad national enquirer

sheldon.gif

if jim does get engaged he'll tell us on instagram ;) we got that 1st source

My favorite bits about this nonsense:

“The labor dispute had Jim really assessing where he was going with his life,” a friend told The ENQUIRER. “Todd has wanted to get married for a long time now, and he told Jim he felt like they were just treading water in their relationship. Jim has kept telling him he wanted to make sure he was settled and secure before he took on such a major change, but Todd shot back, “You’re going to be making more than $20 million a year now, how set do you need to be?”

But he finally told Todd, ‘The thought of losing you is scarier than anything I can imagine,’ and he and he asked Todd to marry him!”

We've deduced that the "friend" must be Otis.  Maybe he's leaking info to the NE in exchange for more treats!

:icon_rolleyes:

Edited by phantagrae

I say it's Rufus.  He was not amused when he went to the groomers. Payback. :p

Such a load of BS.  Until the man tells us otherwise, I don't believe it.

Yeah, I mean, obviously he may or may not decide to marry Todd, but if he does, it's not going to be because of money. :icon_rolleyes:

I think that aspect of the stupid article pisses me off more than anything.  The implications for either of them are gross in that regard.  That Jim would hesitate because of wanting to be "settled"--as in financially secure (what, does he have to pay a dowry or something?!?!), and that Todd would use Jim's new contract as a lever--as in, "You've got all this money now, what are you waiting for?"

It's just all so rude and crass--and full of LIES!

Poor Jim--and Todd!