• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMFG guys!   He commented on my IG pic.  I am in hysterics.  

Ok, so the premise of the play, as we know, is God wants to set the record straight on certain things and because He is so omnipotent, mere humans couldn't understand or see Him, so He's coming to us

So it was a great experience. I got Jim's autograph and a selfie! Great times. Here's the Majim hug from my vantage point. And when the cast left he kissed and hugged Mayim. Super cute, so glad I

Posted Images

Awwwwww I've never seen this before, seems to be from behind the scenes O_O  Soooo lovely!

tumblr_nb54q1v63L1s5y9d3o1_500.jpg

(credit to this watermark's owner, I supose. Or.... to this tumblr page)    ^^

Well. now I feel old, this is from 5 years ago, Jim was 36 and Kaley was 24 (Season 3, Episode 1, September 2009)

• Like 1

yep, when the gang came back from the expedition at the North Pole, the day Sheldon missed Star Wars movie and Comic-con hahahaha love that epi^^

Oh but now that I looked better, seems to be a pic of the whole gang, 'cuz I spot Howards arm, to the left...

Edited by Andy_90's_generation

Alright, since the boards are so quiet tonight, I'll play.   This is a video Jim did for the 175th Celebration of Texas Independence.  From 2011.

In commemoration of the 175th Anniversary of the Texas Revolution, Director Michael Cerny completed a series of sixty-second stories presented by well-known Texans that recall the many exceptional accomplishments made by other Texans. Enjoy this clip featuring Houston native Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) as he recounts the begining of the Texas oil.
Made by Michael Cerny.

Original can be found here:  

JP-CelebrateTX.jpg

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 7

Alright, since the boards are so quiet tonight, I'll play.   This is a video Jim did for the 175th Celebration of Texas Independence.  From 2011.

In commemoration of the 175th Anniversary of the Texas Revolution, Director Michael Cerny completed a series of sixty-second stories presented by well-known Texans that recall the many exceptional accomplishments made by other Texans. Enjoy this clip featuring Houston native Jim Parsons (The Big Bang Theory) as he recounts the begining of the Texas oil.

Made by Michael Cerny.

Original can be found here:  

JP-CelebrateTX.jpg

As a fellow East Texan, I gotta say I love this fella.   And boy howdy!  His accent is straight up in this video! :maninlove:

Edited by sheldorslady
  • Like 8

It's an edit from a series of BTS pictures from that episode.

tumblr_nb5asefvL61qdz44io4_500.jpg

http://bigbangtheory-fan.tumblr.com/

Kaley and her cute haircut bring back that baby face of hers.  Jim always liked to mention the 13 year age difference but it really wasn't noticeable physically.  You're right the fountain of youth has been very good to him. 

• Like 3