Jim Parsons

Tripper

Oh yeah, pushups! That´s what I wanna see: Jim´s doing pushups!  Wasn´t there a show once where he was doing one or two? Can´t remember which one.

Yeah, it was when he was guest hosting with Kelly Ripa once--last year or the year before, I think.  Maybe before Michael Strahan?

One of the guests was that guy who came up with P90X or whatever it's called.  I remember Jim mentioning that they told him to bring workout clothes (I think he said he went and bought some?)  But they were doing various exercises and he was doing really well.  I think part of it included some kind of pushups.

The video is out there somewhere.

8843b91775376c4d6e495e02567ea692.jpg

I do believe that both Jim and Todd are/were in New York. This photo was of them at the memorial service the other day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

No, it is not.  This is an old picture, after an awards show.  It's been around for quite awhile.

• Like 1

No, it is not.  This is an old picture, after an awards show.  It's been around for quite awhile.

That makes more sense, I was wondering why they would be wearing tuxedos to a memorial service.

• Like 1

8843b91775376c4d6e495e02567ea692.jpg

I do believe that both Jim and Todd are/were in New York. This photo was of them at the memorial service the other day.

it's several years old and there's also a short pap video with this one somewhere.

What made you say it was it was at the memorial service?

Edited by dessertisserved
  • Like 1

Finally, finally got home from a 8 hour staff retreat.  Got to follow Twitter during the Dan Patrick interview, but once the retreat started I was off line. :(

Finally watched the DP video and how adorable was that.  He's not working out, it's the cheap tight shirts he buys on the internet (please Jim, we're not stupid),  The little, excited smile when he was talking about upgrading from the current New York apartment.  Finally, how much he enjoys being there and how much they seem to enjoy him, what a great end to the week!

Two questions, is there a link to the rest, when he was in the back and front row, part 2....and did I miss something, and did the Bazinga Cast site link change?  Sorry, if I missed this earlier.

• Like 1

No, it is not. This is an old picture, after an awards show. It's been around for quite awhile.

That's what I was thinking! The person I asked told me that it was taken the other day but I was thinking that was strange because Jim's tux/suit looked like one he wore at the Emmy's a few years ago. That's the last time I trust someone online Whoops. I apologise

Oh, Jimmy...

Whatcha doin' this morning, buddy?

It's 11:30 in NYC.

I guess he's running around and doing fun NYC stuff...

*sigh*

ETA: If any of you subscribe to Emmy magazine, apparently there's a gorgeous picture of Jim in there. Someone posted it on IG.

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

Oh, Jimmy...

Whatcha doin' this morning, buddy?

It's 11:30 in NYC.

I guess he's running around and doing fun NYC stuff...

*sigh*

ETA: If any of you subscribe to Emmy magazine, apparently there's a gorgeous picture of Jim in there. Someone posted it on IG.

House Hunting maybe?

• Like 1