Jim Parsons

Tripper

awww....Jim gave us a little funny video sorta like a GIF this morning on IG....looks like the trip to NY gave us back our morning happy Jim selfies!!!!! 

YEP....He is officially...a goofball!

Love it! ; D

KI

Edited by Ki22

I love that Jim is in the center.  I love the Melissa's blurb about them hanging out together and that the reader's comments have been so positive. This made me so happy today, can't wait to pick up a copy and read the whole thing.

big-bang-1-435.jpg

http://www.people.com/article/big-bang-theory-close-friendships

Thank you so much for posting this with the link!  What an awesome cover of the most awesome cast ever!

• Like 1

Look at the angle of Mayim's right hand and Jim's left

Guess we can't know for sure but yeah I think he's grabbing on to Mayim's hand behind Kaley's head. We can clearly see his hand going that direction and if its not to grab on to Mayim (who's right arm we can see going towards him) I don't know what he's doing keeping his hand there, scratching an itch? It just seems like a weird thing to place his arm over his stomach like that if it not was not to grab on to something on his right side. Edited by Jamie
  • Like 3

Guess we can't know for sure but yeah I think he's grabbing on to Mayim's hand behind Kaley's head. We can clearly see his hand going that direction and if its not to grab on to Mayim (who's arm we can see being bend towards him) I don't know what he's doing keeping his hand there, scratching an itch?

I think his hand could be on his own side or in his arm. I mean, look at Kunal's left arm--it's doing the same thing. Who is he holding hands with? By this logic, he could be holding hands with Mayim.

It looks to me that Jim has his arm crossed across his body with his hand either on his side or his own arm. Mayim's right hand could be on his arm, or not, but I don't think it's possible to say that for sure.

• Like 1

I think his hand could be on his own side or in his arm. I mean, look at Kunal's left arm--it's doing the same thing. Who is he holding hands with? By this logic, he could be holding hands with Mayim.

It looks to me that Jim has his arm crossed across his body with his hand either on his side or his own arm. Mayim's right hand could be on his arm, or not, but I don't think it's possible to say that for sure.

No I stated very clearly that ofcourse we can't know for sure. But I find it very plausable that they're holding on to each other in some way, Kunal might be involved in it too with his hand going that way... Yes I guess Jim could just be grabbing on to his own arm. But that seems like bit of an awkward pose to me though, like he was faking an heart attack :p

I don't think they are holding hands.  He has to be sitting down cos he is so tall, and he seems to be leaning forward with his head leaning slightly to his left.  I think he just has his arm on his legs to balance himself (you can just see a little of his jeans - :heat:  ) .  Great picture of the cast though.  They all look terrific

ETA - how mad are we dissecting a magazine cover like this   :icon_wink:

Edited by ShAmy4eva
  • Like 6