Jim Parsons

Tripper

haha that is an accurate description: gorgeous but ridiculous, yes. There's no doubt the new house, as well as the 'old' house are beautiful, they look habitable, homey, I think, not like other luxurious houses that look like nobody could live there, 'cept when posing for pictures. :scratchhead:

___

On another note, I dreamt last night Jim and Kunal were dating, and the 'proof' of that rumor was that selfie Jim took of the two of them(?!?), my brain does this things sometimes...

Kunal and jim. Lmao. I have jim and todd dreams.

• Like 2

Well, that would make more sense, right? I don't know why i dreamt that, so out of the blue... I wasn't even looking at that pic before going to sleep lol But I remember in my dream it was like watching E! or whatever and the news of the confirmation that Jim and Kunal had been dating and Kunal coming out LOL CRAZY BRAIN lol

So Jim hasn't posted yet today? That little slacker! ;)

I wonder of he's waiting to post something from the set tonight (the have rehearsal/pre-taping tonight, don't they?)

I'm trapped at mcdonalds with the worlds most annoying TV. The signal's messed up, so it's frozen and only moving forward in spasms.

It's worse than if the show was actually on...

Gotta go back and teach one more lesson, then I'm heading back home to prepare for SEASON 8!!!!

No students tonight, so I don't have to wait to watch it! Woohoo!

• Like 1

haha that is an accurate description: gorgeous but ridiculous, yes. There's no doubt the new house, as well as the 'old' house are beautiful, they look habitable, homey, I think, not like other luxurious houses that look like nobody could live there, 'cept when posing for pictures.  :scratchhead:

___

On another note, I dreamt last night Jim and Kunal were dating, and the 'proof' of that rumor was that selfie Jim took of the two of them(?!?), my brain does this things sometimes...

I was thinking his new house looks like something I’d imagine seeing in Texas, like on a big sprawling ranch maybe.

I had a dream recently about being at a party with Jim and Todd.  I'm sure it was a flashback to my days of living in San Francisco in the late 80's and early 90's when I knew some of the best men of my life, all of whom I miss very much.

I had always hoped that the adjacent room (den? office?) got an IMMEDIATE update.  It's pretty awful in those pictures.  I have (in my mind's eye) always imagined that it houses a piano (upgrade to a baby grand instead of the upright at the old house, maybe) and a home for their trophies on the shelves.

The pool is at the top of the property.  You can see it in the pictures from the Variety article about the sale.  I like this article because it has a pretty cool aerial view of the property.  A little further down the article there is a picture of the pool along with three other pictures. 

http://variety.com/2014/dirt/real-estalker/rob-pattinson-sells-celeb-pedigreed-pad-to-jim-parsons-213/

A ton of pictures can be found here:

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2013/10/come_tour_robert_pattinsons_beautiful_seyler_house_in_los_feliz.php

Thank you so much for the links.  It's really wonderful to see all the incredible pics of the house!

Edited by Deb Ranquist
  • Like 1

After seeing today's IG picture, I was wondering where in the house it was taken.  Most of the selfies that Jim takes at home are in the kitchen.  Then started thinking about Mamllama's post (above) and went back to look at pictures from when Jim and Todd first bought the house.  The piece of furniture that Otis is laying on looks very much like the armchair(s) in the living room photo's, gray patterned with a throw pillow.

http://www.realtor.com/news/big-bang-theory-star-buys-robert-pattinsons-mansion/

Pictures 5,6,7,8,& 9 show the living room and pictures 18 & 23 show the foyer where the new horse lamp resides.

Then again, I might just have an overactive imagination and way too much time on my hands on the weekends....

Thank you so much for the link!  Those were fabulous photos!  I really enjoying seeing them and picturing him taking all those selfies there.  LOL!  I didn't think I would like the place based on the outside pic, but I loved the interiors based on the photos.  It seemed very spacious though long and narrow, and not over the top luxurious.  Very nice indeed.  Thanks again!  Appreciate it.   :)

Edited by Deb Ranquist

Watching Jim´s IG pics I realize that he´s almost ever on the right side of the pic. Maybe it´s only because the light is better.

Anyway, I´m waiting for a new one.

It probably has to do with how he's holding his phone--right or left hand or whatever.

• Like 2

Lost photos of Sheldon's Here!

At the taping, when they were doing the car scene and he was talking about where he went, and this little montage of him going to the different signs of the cities played on the monitors. I was surprised when I saw they cut it from the show. It was funny. They didn't show his train pics though.

• Like 5