• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

oh yeah, he is perfect... silverangel i agree, oh i am so happy right know that he quits smoking...

cant wait till the movie normal heart.... is this a film for cinema or tv? i will be so happy for jim if he s in a big cinema movie....

i havent watch the comiccon yet, but hes looking so good, i love his hair long...

The Normal Heart is being filmed as an HBO movie, so it will not go to the big screen, sadly.

However, HBO might eventually release it as a DVD.

i just finished watching the comic con 2011...

oh, jim looks so adorble, so sexy and hot... love to see how he and mayim interact, i think they really are good friends...

i noticed, jim is very shy when there are more persons around him... i like this very much, he doesnt want to be the funniest or smart guy, he is just him, never play a role...

cindy

oh yeah, he is perfect... silverangel i agree, oh i am so happy right know that he quits smoking...

cant wait till the movie normal heart.... is this a film for cinema or tv? i will be so happy for jim if he s in a big cinema movie....

i havent watch the comiccon yet, but hes looking so good, i love his hair long...

The Normal Heart is being filmed as an HBO movie, so it will not go to the big screen, sadly.

However, HBO might eventually release it as a DVD.

Oh yeah he is perfect in every way, *sigh* I wish that we could see Normal heart  in movie theater, he deserved it, and film is about something very important and significant, so .... too bad....I wish that one day he will get big role in we could see in movie theater, it's great that Normal heart will be on dvd I have to do everything to be able to watch it. 

ive seen that picture long time ago.

I was going to ask if that was a new picture.  I can't tell by his hair style or clothing or whatever, so I wasn't sure if it was new or simply re-posted from somewhere.

I'd still work at Target, though, if I knew he came in there. :p

tumblr_lrjjo6jnYm1qj74sxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mao0q2cb7o1ruuuzv.giftumblr_limhdfxpb61qf6fib.gif

OMG......................................... STAR ARE YOU ................................... IM GOING TO GO. IM GONNA GO. I'LL GO. IM GONNA GO. I DONT THINK I'LL SLEEP TONIGHT. IM JUST.... IM GONNA GO OKAY.

Oh yeah Pearl I hope that you will see him, I wish you this with all my heart...

tumblr_m10fr7nUQv1rpj9x8o1_500.gif

omg silver... dont bring zach efron and loki in this thread omg..... that's my second and third obsession..... dont bring them here i might start fangirling about them on jim's thread and that's illegal

tumblr_m43u3lYkqS1qzxig2.gif

Oh girl.. i love Tom Hiddleston  right after Jim :wub:   welcome to the club...but If you want to talk about it than better on PM, but form time to time I would post some gifs with them....for you...

28vwuwo.gif   Tom%20Hiddleston%20-%20blows%20kisses_zp

Edited by silverangel

so my professor emails me an assignment thats due tomorrow morning......

tumblr_mdymmhwAtE1raqsyv.gif

I'll try to get there but theres a chance i might not be able to.... (i want 5.0 GPA this semester)

tumblr_m70ysvygZo1rof33zo1_500.gif

I WANT TO GO THOUGH SO FRICKEN BAD.

i want to tell him this

tumblr_mblfjjETmB1rfsmfbo1_500.gif

btw.... this is my gif skill at its best LOL

This gif is yours, you made it.. bravo, great....I would like to do this...

tumblr_lvv8niltLW1r6y4e2o1_500.gif and then do this

tumblr_mcecna5Gxa1r9cclvo1_400.gif and then this..

tumblr_lk7z2hk0eb1qg31y3o1_500.gif  :wub:  :wub: .