Jim Parsons

Tripper

i really like jim on the craig ferguson show, he is so funny there

i think they really like each other, jim is always so realx and he laughs  a lot, wich is so hot...

he is so spontanous and has a great sense of humour... 

Edited by sheldon4ever

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

Jim's first appearance on Craig Ferguson was his first talk show gig ever and he was so cute and nervous, but Craig was great and really kind of tried to put him at ease.  And they were still funny together because Jim actually watched Craig's show and had some things to talk about with CF.

But the cutest thing, to me, was at the end when Craig said something really encouraging to Jim, like that he thought it had gone well and that he'd love to have him back, etc., just some really sweet words. :)

And they've been a hoot together ever since. :D

I love the interviews of Jim and Craig Ferguson! They both make me laugh so much :p

And yes, that part when Craig says that Jim's adorable is wonderful..and I think he says something like "I know", so sweet, he knows that he is adorable :)

Jim's nephew Michael: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-aEGk1iFs

It's funny that everybody calls him there mini Sheldon Cooper perhaps even without knowing he is actually relative to Jim. Omg.

You can see his name is Michael Pruski in the video. Pruski is Jim's sister's lastname.

and the video has already got lots of views wow

Edited by Isadora

It's funny that everybody calls him there mini Sheldon Cooper perhaps even without knowing he is actually relative to Jim. Omg.

You can see his name is Michael Pruski in the video. Pruski is Jim's sister's lastname.

Cute boy, Yeah mini Sheldon Cooper, yeah... her last name is Pruski, it sounds Polish I wonder if her husband has  Polish relatives, the same with Spiewak  sounds Polish .... I wonder... :D  :D

Jim's nephew Michael: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP-aEGk1iFs

I can't see the video :( how old is Jim's nephew?

j just recognized by seeing a video with jom and craig, that sometimes he is like a little kid. he can be happy and exiting about something like he would be ten years old. he has just such truly feelings, his emotions are so real, i really love this...

he is in the whole, with everything an adorble person, a person, wich is so ral, and i think thats very hard when you are working as a famous person, it is hard to stay as you always are, no changing in your behaviour. i do love jim for that. for being so normal....

He is so adorable.   Just a young Sheldon Cooper in the making.  So cute!

He needs to guest star on the show LOL an episode about Sheldon when he was little

It's funny that I remember Jim saying the exact same thing in an interview once about his nephew being a mini Sheldon and he'd be perfect as a younger version of him on the show. It'd be so cute if that ever happened :p

In 1:46 he smiles just like Sheldon!

I love that picture with the elevator. Yes someone should tell Jim that it (the elevator) doesn`t work *lol*

OMG that gif where he tries to dance the Gangnam Style *LOL* I can dance that now but I wouldn`t show it to Jim he would think I`m crazy *LOL* :D

Haha and that picture with Jim and the pencil in his mouth *LOL*  Love it :D