Jim Parsons

Tripper

Jim's MIT segment aired on FOX Sports Live last night.

I'm pretty sure that this is the final product of the voice over work that Jim did on Tuesday, the do a really quick turn around on these types of stories since the action is still unfolding.

Unfortunately, MIT lost today (big time) to Wesley College. Final score 59-0

(there are a few "Wesley Crushers" jokes flying about Twitter tonight)

Edited by vonmar

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

That hipbone makes my day.  :heat:

Keep the hipbone, Give me those blue eyes, that arched eyebrow and those piano fingers any day.

How the hell does he do that one arched eyebrow?   I get a cramp in my forehead and look demented when I try.

Just another cute clip of JIm as Oh in Home!

http://youtu.be/8aH788BNatk

I went to the movies with my sisters tonight and as we were leaving, the trailer for Home was playing on another screen and they had the door open so I he to stand there and listen to his adorable voice!

I can't wait for the 16th to hear him as Buddy (as well as that other show that comes on Thursday nights...) :p

Keep the hipbone, Give me those blue eyes, that arched eyebrow and those piano fingers any day.

How the hell does he do that one arched eyebrow?   I get a cramp in my forehead and look demented when I try.

I'm not even going to try to pick a part of him, I just want it all. It is all perfection. Although, that hip bone is causing my thoughts to go in way too many directions which includes eye brow arches, long fingers, full pouty bottom lip...

SaH, just go buy hubby his tiara equivalent. I think you're going to need to spend a lot.

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd back into the doghouse I go.

man, I JUST got out.

SaH, you don't need to stop ogling, you just need to be more discreet. I have a non-guessable password on my iPad and set browsing to "private." Hee.

Although the cat's out of the bag with my hubby because of how much I stressed that I NEED to see this particular show on a MONDAY night, of all things.

My phone has been slow & locking up etc...so I was bitching to my husband, who decides rather impulsively to take it to the Verizon store. When he returns, I notice all my super-hot saved fan-fics are gone! And my daughter yells out, did they see the pic of Jim Parsons in his underwear! Ha ha! Husband just shook his head (as if shame on me for being a perv). I'm just glad I had recently changed the screen saver to my kids, because it was the Shamy prom photo! The husband didn't know about my saved fics, glad I didn't go to the Verizon store!!!!

SaH, you don't need to stop ogling, you just need to be more discreet. I have a non-guessable password on my iPad and set browsing to "private." Hee.

Although the cat's out of the bag with my hubby because of how much I stressed that I NEED to see this particular show on a MONDAY night, of all things.

I have my own laptop and tablet - my husband is total Luddite and would not even dare to mess with my electronics.  But when I an staring at my computer all googley eyed and stop listening to him, I get busted.

Or when my 9 year pops up and then yells - "Dadddddddd, mom is looking at pictures of Sheldon again!" ...busted

I need to order this.  And I am not kidding.

51XjAKWv4IL._SY450_.jpg

Was there some kind of event?

This was taken at The Grand Tier Restaurant which is located inside the Metropolitan Opera House at Lincoln Center. Haven't read anything about a special event there last night, so it may have just been dinner.