• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

So  he is slim, and so what, he is the most beautiful man on earth. How anyone can judge other peoples choices  who they find beautiful or handsome .... if someone is looking  for guys, only good looking and if for that person only appearance counts.... let it be more Jim for us ...and

562224.gif tumblr_md774wjh9X1r9piwi.gif

Edited by silverangel

tumblr_mp9zek392E1sv4k4eo1_400.gif

Silver is this your reaction whenever you watch Jim Parsons, whenever you think about Jim Parsons, and… fricken Jim Parsons.

Pearl is this your reaction whenever you think about Jim, whenever you watch Jim, and  ........... fricken Jim 

tumblr_lu2eggpgNj1qii4q3o1_500.gif

Oh yeah definitely

tumblr_luggtssuhQ1r5gtheo1_r1_500.jpgtumblr_maw4klDxFO1qasxjlo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4bwlzgN0h1qgnf10.gif

He needs to stay in LA and get a security guard cause it's really dangerous.... what if one of us accidentally meet him.

tumblr_m5x999JfXf1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I think that picture of Jim is my favorite.

tumblrm5klyii87j1rn4qwa.gif tumblrm5klyii87j1rn4qwa.gif tumblrm5klyii87j1rn4qwa.gif

tumblr_mm5vvrBUya1r5xzspo1_500.gif

I've been away from the forum for two days and when I return..wow! a Jim's gif & pic attack! I love all of them!! :)

Pearl your gifs are excellent, you make me laugh with them :p

You know, I think it would be better if the Jim thread didn't have a million gifs of other random people just to express one's reactions to pictures of Jim...

This thread is seriously locking up my iPad with trying to load all the gifs. I can barely see anything in this thread because of all the gifs.

It would be much nicer to see pics or gifs of Jim and news or discussion about Jim rather than all this other stuff.

JMO.

i really enjoy all this gifs, a picture can say more than thousand words...

While I agree with this, when there are so many coming at you at one time, it is hard to really enjoy the specific .gifs of interest.  So in this case, I tend to agree with Phanta.  Between all the.gifs on signatures, along with all the reaciton .gifs, I have a hard tmie finding the ones of Jim that are being posted.

i finally got an avatar...

i really like that picture of jim and todd, they look each other in the eyes, you can see how much they love each other, what great feelings they have, its like a private moment, where you feel a little bit ashamed to disturb and to watch them...

Edited by sheldon4ever

Okay I'll try not post reaction gifs. But are the Jim gifs and pics ok?

I don't mind pictures of Jim and the Jim gifs are okay (although too many in a post makes everything load so slowly), I just don't think it's funny to see a thousand gifs of characters from random TV shows or movies or whatever just because they're flailing or screaming or whatever.

In the Jim thread, I'm really only interested in seeing Jim or something he's directly related to. :)

Edited by phantagrae

I love them ^_^ they're my otp. It's so funny I have never heard Todd's voice ughhh the suspense is killing me!!!

Go to tumblr. Search Todd Spiewak, scroll down, you will find a video where you can hear him. It's not that hard to find, I posted the YouTube video there. (But obviously it's not my video, I just made the tumblr post)

Edited by Isadora

Hey, y'all, I don't follow this thread very much so pardon me if this is a repeat.  However, I saw an ad today for that show in which celebrities trace some of their ancestors.  I think it's called "Who Do You Think You Are?".  They said JP was going to be on an upcoming episode.

Hey, y'all, I don't follow this thread very much so pardon me if this is a repeat.  However, I saw an ad today for that show in which celebrities trace some of their ancestors.  I think it's called "Who Do You Think You Are?".  They said JP was going to be on an upcoming episode.

I've been hoping to see an ad for it on TV--I've only seen an ad online for it. Can't wait! :)