Jim Parsons

Tripper

I noticed that the video of Michael and the earthworms had been removed on YouTube.  I wonder why.  It did go viral and I noticed it also got lot of publicity in blogs and news.  I didn't see anything that mentioned Jim Parsons as being related to Michael.  I'm just curious about why it was taken off.

Any thoughts?

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

I'm pretty sure most people have seen this picture on tumblr but I kind of teared up when I saw it for the second time.

tumblr_mkaorkC8zX1r8c05yo3_r1_500.jpg

oh and i found this as well, just for you sheldon4ever

tumblr_mhkmj371X01s3ibdro1_500.jpg

I think I will cry if Jim wins Emmy again this year and Todd kisses him when his name gets called... omg im crying already

thankl you Pearl, thank you so much, this is so lovely and sweet...

and the picture from jim and todd, thats why i have choosen this as my avatar... it looks so intimate, they are really xlose to each other...

i really hope that jim wins the emmy, he really diserves it, i know from all my heart, he is the best actor, he has to win

love

cindy

I noticed that the video of Michael and the earthworms had been removed on YouTube.  I wonder why.  It did go viral and I noticed it also got lot of publicity in blogs and news.  I didn't see anything that mentioned Jim Parsons as being related to Michael.  I'm just curious about why it was taken off.

Any thoughts?

It may be that it wasn't meant to be public--it looked like a video for a school project or something.  And having his full name visible may also have been a reason, since he's a child.

And I agree that a lot of those comments were really rude and ugly--why anyone would think it's okay to talk about a kid like that is beyond me.  People can be such pigs. :icon_rolleyes:

You know guys... I had terrible day....really bad, not all but the most part :icon_cry: ... and I just had to look into those eyes... I had to cheer me up a little and put here those pictures, those eyes like endless blue skies, sparkling like diamonds, and his smile can blow away black clouds, like rainbow after the rain... ... and his soul and heart and mind are the greatest award.  Only he can cheer me up, and his voice is so soothing, and sensual, like balm on my soul. :wub:

j2fl.jpg t6oy.jpgsjxe.jpg

Edited by silverangel

I think you should send Jim a card with this message. lol. But it was poetic for real.

Thank you Pearl... :wub:  Maybe I will  but I think he gets a lot of these letters, and mine was not that anything special, but thank you...

Edited by silverangel

sorry this isn't a picture of jim but look who showed up to the set on July 3rd taping!

Joe Mantellooooooo. Two actors that have played Ned ^_^ Anyways, this is for those interested in Normal Heart.

AND WHERE THE HELL IS JIM. :icon_rolleyes: sigh... maybe he's done shooting...

tumblr_mpdyl2f75p1rgqcm9o9_250.jpg

and i really cant imagine them playing a couple...

tumblr_mpdyl2f75p1rgqcm9o7_250.jpg

who is the very very tall bloke in the 1st pic!?

woah...  :icon_eek:  black and white pictures. we had those in the past? today, we have moving pictures called gifs..... i dont think i was even born when that picture was taken........

I apologise for being an anacronistic old git. However, me and my pals make silent black and white films to amuse ourselves when we're hungover. We are all relatively young. Relatively...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfmxQ1RwRg0

HEY SILVER! i found more just for you ^_^

tn-500_parsonswm0818123088.jpgtumblr_m8m2pv3i841r5zf3v.jpgsheldon_coopers_top_6_best_quotes.jpgdat ass

Jim walking his dog

tumblr_m885nuJitY1qadfry.jpg570_Jim-Parsons-reveals-what-he-likes-mo

JP-lakersgameBFeb1211.jpg

oh and one more thing

tumblr_m17hzdKyHk1roeh42o1_500.png

(photo credit: Ruby)

okay im so sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry LAST PICTURE/GIF THAT I FOUND.

tumblr_m58k41Ussy1r1n4hto9_r2_250.giftumblr_m58k41Ussy1r1n4hto10_r1_250.gif

*DEAD* GOOD NIGHT.

tumblr_m58k41Ussy1r1n4hto6_r2_250.gif

oh and someone got a real HD picture of 1/4 of Jim's lips LOL

I suggest you click on the image and look at it full screen and zoom in.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/alittlerunaway/7736455698/sizes/k/in/photostream/

damn does he put chapstick every day?

dont like it, dont click it.

okay im done procrastinating.

im going camping this weekend so I wont be able to check this thread till Monday  :icon_cry: Good bye for now.

OH sweetie thank you....  :wub:  :wub: I love it so much....especially this large picture... thank you.... 

Yay!  Jim must be happy dancing right now.  His plea to Dwight Howard went all viral on twitter and now I read this:  http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/07/05/nba-dwight-howard-makes-his-decision/2492347/   I am happy that this will make Jim so happy!  :icon_mrgreen::icon_lol:

And Dwight Howard has tweeted it also.  Jimmy must be doing his little fist pumping thing now. :p

I wonder if Dwight will respond to Jim somehow. :D

There was another video I saw where a bunch of random people, mostly teenagers and kids, were asking Dwight Howard to come to Houston, so I wonder how it all got started.

Edited by phantagrae

You know guys... I had terrible day....really bad, not all but the most part :icon_cry: ... and I just had to look into those eyes... I had to cheer me up a little and put here those pictures, those eyes like endless blue skies, sparkling like diamonds, and his smile can blow away black clouds, like rainbow after the rain... ... and his soul and heart and mind are the greatest award.  Only he can cheer me up, and his voice is so soothing, and sensual, like balm on my soul. :wub:

j2fl.jpg t6oy.jpgsjxe.jpg

oh yes, silver, i totally agree yith you, when i look into his eyes he gives me strenght, he gives me fate to reach my aims...

yesterday i got a job after three years of unemployment and i was very very exiting and i was so frightened to do something wrong, that i cant handle it, that i m not able to do this, but then i thozght about jim and his smile, his eyes came into my mind and everything was fine... the fear was gone and i was really relaxed... it was weird but i felt like jim stands behind me... there was nothing to fear about caise he was in my heart, so i got the job!

Jim really changes my life, my personality... i want to have such a beautiful soul like he has, i want to work and i want to reach my aims...

i am so thankful that i found jim...

cindy

oh yes, silver, i totally agree yith you, when i look into his eyes he gives me strenght, he gives me fate to reach my aims...

yesterday i got a job after three years of unemployment and i was very very exiting and i was so frightened to do something wrong, that i cant handle it, that i m not able to do this, but then i thozght about jim and his smile, his eyes came into my mind and everything was fine... the fear was gone and i was really relaxed... it was weird but i felt like jim stands behind me... there was nothing to fear about caise he was in my heart, so i got the job!

Jim really changes my life, my personality... i want to have such a beautiful soul like he has, i want to work and i want to reach my aims...

i am so thankful that i found jim...

cindy

Thank you Cindy. You know  I can only say that  thought of him gives me always happy thoughts, and helps me with my moments of sadness. His smile are like sunshine in cloudy day.. and it is so beautiful that you feel it that way..... I know how it's like... I've been in that situation and thought of him.... of everything who he is... is like calming therapy. 

Thank you Cindy. You know  I can only say that  thought of him gives me always happy thoughts, and helps me with my moments of sadness. His smile are like sunshine in cloudy day.. and it is so beautiful that you feel it that way..... I know how it's like... I've been in that situation and thought of him.... of everything who he is... is like calming therapy. 

Yes, i am not able to be sad when i think of him... there are no more troubles, sometimes it feels like jims smile can solve all problems... it makes me smile and happy when i think of him and sheldon and him and todd and sheldon and amy... his whole world becomes so important for me... 

cindy

Yes ....so azzure like the most beautiful blue lagoon, so shine like and two sapphires gleaming in the sun...and smile... like smile of an angel... 

k9mh.jpg  pdlt.jpg

oh my god, silver you want to kill me? He is an adorble person, so pretty and shiny eyes...