• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phantagrae

• rachelshamyfan

• vonmar

• stardustmelody

yes it is my favourite too... and did you look at his lips??? so ful and kissable, you just want to kiss them... oh my god, mybe i shouldnt write those things down...

Absolutely Cindy! His lips are amazing in that photo too :p

Aw so many pictures :3 I wuv all of them. I hope we get more pics in the near future.

He's so adorable!

You  know you can always count on me Pearl. :D ..I could stare at him and stare.... and stare.. all day... LOL :wub:

Love all the photos! :) We'll never get tired of more and more Jim's pictures! :D

Thanks Silver for the photos of his lips, so kissable, beautiful, and perfect!

When ia go to bed i have these pictures in front of my eyes... i sleep so much better after looking at him, at his lips, his smile... when i think of everything he is it feels like a sun is shining even in darkness...

I had not seen that video before so thank you for sharing it.   As bad as I felt for Jim, I felt even worse for that host having to eat a bug, kiss the lizard and have three snakes around his neck.  LOL!   But poor Jim having to be so uncomfortable.  He was so gracious as always though.  

That was kind of funny--but what was this show?  Some kind of impromptu thing?  I wish there was video of Jim's segment since I've never seen this before either.

I know the host kind of moved away from the mike on the desk, but I guess they didn't have a budget for body mikes or even a boom mike, though it did sound like the audience was miked--or maybe someone in the audience made the video (maybe it wasn't filmed at all??)

Now I'm wondering what Jim had to say during his segment...

Thanks for sharing, Pearl!

:)

omg I just saw this interview of him. Jim gets a snake on his shoulders!!!! He looks uncomfortable xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAV_zLHHT9k

Oh Jim.. poor baby he looked so uncomfortable and little scared , but  like thuslyinformed said, he was brave bravo Jim, I would run out of there.. snakes yuck, but the most yuck thing is that eating bugs.... OMG I hate bugs... but it was so funny. Thank you Pearl

Edited by silverangel

Jim-in-Euology-Punch-Up-Artist-jim-parsojim_parsons_caleb_future_by_manongg-d46m

eGw3Y3Z0MTI=_o_2011-emmys-jim-parsons.jpeG1mcmU3MTI=_o_the-tonight-show-with-jaytumblr_leqvgxDGVb1qcnhhzo1_500.giftumblr_lrzqn7fG5q1qc4g8vo1_500.gifgif-jim-parsons-kaley-cuoco-penny-sheldotumblrmb2y4o2thf1rn4qwa.gif

Oh, so nice pics of jim...

It is so lovely when he laughs, i have to laugh and smile tjen, because he always makes me happy, when he is sad i am sad too, i cant see his beautiful eyes in tears like in the pailey interview, i just got tears in my eyes too...  When i know he is happy about something or he feels good, then i feel good... so it is when i thinking about his relationship to todd, i have to say thank you to todd that he loves jim so much and that he stands at his side and go with him through life... or this video about the houston rockets, he was so happy then, so ut makes me happy

Obviously I'm a big fan!! But not a stalker. Does anyone know how tall Jim is? And what moisturiser does he use? for geeks sake, he could pass for twenty five!!!!! 

I just saw Jim with the snake...

Oh he looks so scared as if he doesnt really know how he got into this situation...

He is so sweet and so much braver than i would be, i would ran out of the room, screaming... I am so proud of him...

Awww, he is perfect ans sweet even with a snake over his shoulders   :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think that's 1,88m :D

Has anyone seen this gif?

tumblr_static_jimgif.gif

OMG He looks so hot in it :wub:

Thank you!! Oh so tall, i like that, okay i like everything....

Yeah he looks so hot and at the same time so shy... he has magic eyes and did you see his shoulders and his arms? Oh my god, his whole body is so damn hot!!

I do like your signature... eyecoitus... i do like that!!

Edited by sheldon4ever