Jim Parsons

Tripper

The official instagram account just wrote in the comment section

"For now we can only say it is a strictly limited engagement."

Yeah, 'cause he'll have to come back to LA to do this little project called TBBT, and who knows what other projects he's got in his back pocket. :)

He looks so cute. I was at the BBT taping on 1/20 and he changed into jeans and that coat before the curtain calls (he was walking around taking pictures of the girls and hugging the directors lol).

So excited for this Broadway show. I'm definitely flying up to NYC to see it in June if I can get tickets!

• Like 1

Shout out to the Union Jacks!

Jim's in the empire magazine that just gone out for sale in super markets. Apparently its a really funny one-page interview, so hurry out and grab a copy, and then come back and tell us

Edited by Jamie
  • Like 8

They are saying "limited engagement" which means it will be on for a short window... So figure my guess is May and June.. I asked the IG account what is the best way to find out about ticket info so I will keep everyone posted if I hear anything

Aside from Jim, the topic of this play I am all about too! Very excited to hopefully see him.

• Like 2

Screens of the empire mag is up. Can't post them here, but its a fun interview. He talks of crushing on Olivia Newton John, his nicknames through the years, buying grosseries, the beatles and then its the last question, about how hairy his butt is. Dear lord.

• Like 8

Okey. I read it. Hahaha.

It is a interview a little different... I like it.

I loved it. So many of his interviews ask the same questions. It's nice to read something funny and a bit naughty (hairy butt..haha). A different perspective.

• Like 3